• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Rubio introduced a similar bill earlier this year.

AFAIK it went nowhere. We need a President who will sign these laws for them to go anywhere.

But I applaud this bill.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Another smart, constitutionally-grounded idea from Rand. Too bad so many here hate him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is the clear choice.

Too bad so many overseas conflagrations have conspired against him.

And Americans running terrified into the night isn't helping him at home.

Truth is, folks have a better chance of a satellite falling on their head than being killed by an ISIS terrorist.

Can't convince them of that though.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    He is the clear choice.

Too bad so many overseas conflagrations have conspired against him.

And Americans running terrified into the night isn't helping him at home.

Truth is, folks have a better chance of a satellite falling on their head than being killed by an ISIS terrorist.

Can't convince them of that though.

And I've never heard Rand say that he would not use force against ISIS or anyone else. Only that we should use the "War Powers Clause" and that when we declare war, it should be an all or nothing proposition. It's hard to argue with that logic, IMO. While I'd personally like to wipe ISIS from history, the "handcuffed" approach to conflict we've deployed over the last couple of decades hasn't really been effective - and its expensive. Not to mention the fact that as a Nation, we have other pressing issues at hand, beyond dealing with the Islamic baby-killers.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And I've never heard Rand say that he would not use force against ISIS or anyone else. Only that we should use the "War Powers Clause" and that when we declare war, it should be an all or nothing proposition. It's hard to argue with that logic, IMO. While I'd personally like to wipe ISIS from history, the "handcuffed" approach to conflict we've deployed over the last couple of decades hasn't really been effective - and its expensive. Not to mention the fact that as a Nation, we have other pressing issues at hand, beyond dealing with the Islamic baby-killers.

I believe he would give the order to go after ISIS hammer and tong. Complete and utter destruction.

Then repair America and reinstate our Liberties and Freedoms. Wipe away oppressive rules and governmental regulations. And allow Americans to flourish using the talents they were born with.

Too bad he doesn't wear a cowboy hat or talk about building big, beautiful, walls with big, beautiful, doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom