Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:03 PM #31
daggo66's Avatar
daggo66 daggo66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Glen Burnie
Posts: 1,620
daggo66 daggo66 is offline
Senior Member
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Glen Burnie
Posts: 1,620
None of it matters in the end, so why is everyone so hung up on the status changes? All that matters is the email. If you buy on a Monday and the following Monday is a holiday it ends up being Wednesday (10 days). Just happened to me because of Veterans Day.
__________________
-Tom-

Quote:
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.
daggo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:31 PM #32
Buck1127 Buck1127 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Buck1127 Buck1127 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
None of it matters in the end, so why is everyone so hung up on the status changes? All that matters is the email. If you buy on a Monday and the following Monday is a holiday it ends up being Wednesday (10 days). Just happened to me because of Veterans Day.


Mine was a Saturday no holidays


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Buck1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:34 PM #33
daggo66's Avatar
daggo66 daggo66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Glen Burnie
Posts: 1,620
daggo66 daggo66 is offline
Senior Member
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Glen Burnie
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck1127 View Post
Mine was a Saturday no holidays


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Saturday is like any other day.
__________________
-Tom-

Quote:
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.
daggo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:38 PM #34
Buck1127 Buck1127 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Buck1127 Buck1127 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
Saturday is like any other day.


Oh I know I work Sunday and itís just another day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Buck1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:46 PM #35
Buck1127 Buck1127 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Buck1127 Buck1127 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Got my Not Disapproved email at 6am yesterday


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Buck1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2019, Congregate Media, LP Privacy Policy Terms of Service