• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    Anyone shoot/use these? A nice mid weight (16.7gr) .22 pellet. I find them pretty accurate and hard hitting. Almost always flush in 1/2" plywood @ 30 yards and will try 50 next time out especially since I recrowned the barrel.

Last edited:

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Crosman PowerShot Red Flight Penetrator Pellets, .22 Cal, 16.7 Grains, Lead-Free, 100ct
    Used to get them at wally-world but don't think they're going to carry them any longer. Ordered 4 tins today from pyramydair.com. Buy 4 pay for 3. Shipping is about $8
    I like these a lot. Easier t load too as my arthritis makes it a little difficult sometimes to load the shorter ones.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    I still have a few tins I got at bass pro.
    At 25 yards point of impact is about same as my crossman 15 grain lead hollow points.
    They do seem a bit louder faster then regular lead pellets.
    Have’nt tried them on small game yet.
    Not sure how much they require barrel cleaning compared to regular pellets due to plastic but are accurate.
    Have some lead pellets with a pp insert 14.8 grains yet to try. Thinking they should have good penetration.
    Pryimid air had assortment packs so I bought their 100 round trail pack to see what my rifle likes. It had these,tin competition,bb insert and 2 types of hollow points I have yet to try.
    Will try to shoot different brands types in April at my private range in W V and report back.
    Useing a benjimen nitro 22 cal. 3x9 scope. Scope set above 5 power target fuzzy. Might get 4x fixed scope next.

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Will try 50 yards when I get them. They seem like a decent mid-weight pellet. As I said before, they go in almost flush in 1/2" plywood most every shot @ 30 yards so we'll see how they do @50. I really like my little Benjamin Genesis but the trigger definitely needs some help.

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    The Crosman PowerShot Red Flight pellets seem to do best with my little short barrel Genesis .22. I shot 3 rounds each today starting with H&N Sports, Crosman Piranhas, Crosman Premier HPs and the Crosman PowerShot Red Flights with these coming closest to the bulls-eye. Shot from 30 yds. May just be a scope adjustment needed but over all I'm happy with that. My go-to problem eliminators!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom