• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Interesting.... his web site only takes e-mails from the 4th district. What a wuss.

Zip Code Authentication Failed
    The zip code entered indicates that you reside outside the 4th Congressional District of Maryland. Due to the large volume of US mail, emails and faxes we receive, we are only able to accept messages from residents of the 4th District.

If you are a resident of another district, we encourage you to use the Find Your Representative Service available at www.House.gov to learn how to contact your Representative in Congress.

Cuz everyone knows IP address assignments are based on zip codes and of course there's no possible way to send an email from an IP that's not in the zip code you're personally residing in.

I guess he's making use of the same rich computer knowledge he used to bring about the Maryland Health Exchange.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Cuz everyone knows IP address assignments are based on zip codes and of course there's no possible way to send an email from an IP that's not in the zip code you're personally residing it.

I guess he's making use of the same rich computer knowledge he used to bring about the Maryland Health Exchange.

Unfortunately I think your sarcasm is lost on many well intended folks.

Appears this 'guns off the streets' sound bite is also being echo'ed by Sarbanes. Its almost like these guys get handed an envelope with money in it, and a few sentences written on a 3x5 card and they just parrot whatever idiocy they are told to say. When enough of them say the same (complete misrepresentations of fact) and repeat it often enough, there are some voters that will begin to believe the lies. And there will be some brainwashed few that will stage a protest or some other ill-conceived plot to disrupt the peace and piss people off who are otherwise just minding their own business, to make a point.

Anthony Brown is the only Democrat that even other Democrats ask him, what he actually does?

iu

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Unfortunately I think your sarcasm is lost on may well intended folks.

Appears this 'guns off the streets' sound bite is also being echo'ed by Sarbanes. Its almost like these guys get handed an envelope with money in it, and a few sentences written on a 3x5 card and they just parrot whatever idiocy they are told to say. When enough of them say the same (complete misrepresentations of fact) thing and repeat it often enough, there are some voters that will begin to believe the lies.

It's not just them but the Man Crush Media must be on the same distribution list because they end up using the same words like a bunch of co-conspirators trying to stick to their story.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Yo! Don't be dissin' my Congresscritter!

You know what ticks me off more than anything else? See the circled area? Nobody lives there, its the Patuxent Wildlife Refuge! How can the 2 populated areas of the 4th CD be legally connected via an unpopulated strip?

Attachments

• CD4a.jpg
      CD4a.jpg
      111.1 KB · Views: 230

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Interestingly, I don't see any comments being deleted.

Maybe he's beginning to realize, ‘his people' hung him out to dry.

because he is using that page as an official govt page, deleting comments may run afoul of the 1st amendment like that case in Virginia blocking constituents.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Yo! Don't be dissin' my Congresscritter!

You know what ticks me off more than anything else? See the circled area? Nobody lives there, its the Patuxent Wildlife Refuge! How can the 2 populated areas of the 4th CD be legally connected via an unpopulated strip?

How... because it's MD and one party that has run this state like a medieval fiefdom for over a hundred years. Last Republican majority in the House of Delegates was 1919 and the last time that the Republicans controlled both the House and Senate was 1898. Of the last 30 Governors (going back to 1866) 23 have been Democrats.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've been told by a close friend that our Anthony Brown isn't as much against gun ownership, but more against the common citizen owning them. I know that our beloved Anthony Brown can be found at the PG Trap and Skeet Center (10400 Good Luck Rd, Glenn Dale, MD 20769) on any given Sunday. It has been told to me that he likes the Wobble Stand and likes to get there about mid day. Now he's not there every Sunday, but when he does show up, it's mid day on a Sunday. Now get this. He also takes his son there to shoot with him. So he likes to take his family out for a day of shooting, but is against the average person in Maryland from owning firearms. Another politician that wants you to do as he says and not what he does.

Does anyone shoot there? Does anyone shoot there on any given Sunday?

I would LOVE to get a few pictures of this politician with his family shooting. This would make for some very provocative fodder come elections time.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    I've been told by a close friend that our Anthony Brown isn't as much against gun ownership, but more against the common citizen owning them. I know that our beloved Anthony Brown can be found at the PG Trap and Skeet Center (10400 Good Luck Rd, Glenn Dale, MD 20769) on any given Sunday. It has been told to me that he likes the Wobble Stand and likes to get there about mid day. Now he's not there every Sunday, but when he does show up, it's mid day on a Sunday. Now get this. He also takes his son there to shoot with him. So he likes to take his family out for a day of shooting, but is against the average person in Maryland from owning firearms. Another politician that wants you to do as he says and not what he does.

Does anyone shoot there? Does anyone shoot there on any given Sunday?

I would LOVE to get a few pictures of this politician with his family shooting. This would make for some very provocative fodder come elections time.

Sounds like a great PP sign.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Gun control - it's (not) for the children (of privilege).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom