• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 01m6ta

Jul 12, 2012
    Hey guys i was wondering if anyone reccomends any shop in the shrewsbury, pa or glen rock area that sells 30rd pmags. I called a couple in york but one wanted like $27 for a pmag. Thats crazy. Anyway i dont want to start a "legal" thread just let me know what you guys reccomend. BTW i am in the essex, baltimore county area.

Thanks Guys.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I know a lot of people go to Freedom Armory, which is exit 8 or 9 off of 83 in PA, I think.

I don't know what their prices are like, though.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Gun Bunker or order online and have them delivered to the UPS Store in the WM shopping center. They charge $3 to receive a package for you. No questions asked. 717-235-9446.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Hey guys i was wondering if anyone reccomends any shop in the shrewsbury, pa or glen rock area that sells 30rd pmags. I called a couple in york but one wanted like $27 for a pmag. Thats crazy. Anyway i dont want to start a "legal" thread just let me know what you guys reccomend. BTW i am in the essex, baltimore county area.

Thanks Guys.

That's nuts. Midway has the window model for 17 bucks. Non window is around 14 bucks

I had mine sent to a buddy in NOVA.

Last edited:

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Gun bunker in Shrewsbury is expensive too. Last I was there they wanted $25.

I got mine from Bravo Company for $15 and shipped them to my brother and sister in laws place in New Freedom.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Gunshows. I can get the windowed pmags for $15 otd from a magazine table. Hmm... that reminds me: there is a gun show this weekend. :)

Of course, the interwebs works if you dont have them regularly in your area.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Last two York shows I have gone to I have been able to get non windowed PMags for 10 for $120 cash. Tax included.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    I heard on another thread that some members ship 30 rounders to out of state UPS stores for a will call pick-up. UPS will charge a small fee for the will call service, but that may be something to look into. I might try it myself sometime.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Midway shipped to my buddy's house in Springfield VA without any issues at all. I just listed his address as an additional shipping address. No questions or paperwork required

They ship faster than anyone else I've dealt with..

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    How would you rate them? I almost placed an order with Cal's, but negative reviews kept me from doing so. I usually stick with JoeBob or MidwayUSA.

I had no problems with them whatsoever. I recommend that you have the Alternate Shipping Address Authorization Form fill out and ready to fax/email to them when you place your order. I didn't and it delayed my shipping by a day. Everything was in stock and was shipped UPS Ground so I received my shipment 4 days later.

At the time they had a killer deal on Tapco 7.62x39mm 30 Round Mags for $5.12 each. They work just fine in my AMD-65 so I couldn't pass up the deal.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    I had no problems with them whatsoever. I recommend that you have the Alternate Shipping Address Authorization Form fill out and ready to fax/email to them when you place your order. I didn't and it delayed my shipping by a day. Everything was in stock and was shipped UPS Ground so I received my shipment 4 days later.

At the time they had a killer deal on Tapco 7.62x39mm 30 Round Mags for $5.12 each. They work just fine in my AMD-65 so I couldn't pass up the deal.

Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom