• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I can't believe I voted for a guy that wants to ban styrofoam. Utterly insane.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I'm have heard in DC there are Democratic and Republican caucus meetings for freshmen members to " teach them how things work" I wonder if that also happens in the MGA, and if so how much arm twisting there is to keep " new members" in line.

Its more to teach them possible ethics violations.

As you can tell and luckily for us, Cortez and the two radical muslims aren't listening if there is some sort of "How things work" meeting.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Is everyone in his district blowing up his phone? Not email. Blow up his phone.... Its now or never.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Here is his response to my email to oppose SB737. I am happy to hear that he opposes the bill. Less than thrilled about the killing strangers comment as my email spoke mostly about law abiding citizens and the fact that we already have laws against killing strangers.

Gmharle,

I do not support this bill and plan to vote against it when it comes before my committee. Remember that I represent a very diverse district with a very liberal southern third where people despise guns, a very pro-Second Amendment northern third and a suburban region in between where people support the Second Amendment but are appalled that some gun owners go into schools, churches and the like and kill strangers. As the State Senator, I need to try to represent all of these diverse constituents. So I do my best to scrutinize gun bills carefully and support bills that pass a common sense test. This bill is just too onerous and crosses over the line into harassing rather than reasonably regulating.

Chris

Senator Chris West
    42nd Legislative District
    410-841-3648

No, Dickhead, you swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, not please everyone.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I really hate myself for thinking more Republicans in the Senate was a reasonable trade off for this dipshit occupying a seat.

It wasn't worth it tbh

They all lie while campaigning. I’m tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. Can’t remember the last time I was really excited to vote for someone. Maybe Hogan, but he turned out to be a liar looking for votes.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    They all lie while campaigning. I’m tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. Can’t remember the last time I was really excited to vote for someone. Maybe Hogan, but he turned out to be a liar looking for votes.

The last candidate I was excited to vote for and actually eager to work for his campaign was during Tim Robinson's run against Brochin. He was sort of a gun guy at the start of the campaign but after Straightshooter and I became his hardest workers, he was fully one of us. There is no greater joy in the world than helping a candidate for office assemble his first AR lower and then guiding him through an entry into stamp collecting.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    The last candidate I was excited to vote for and actually eager to work for his campaign was during Tim Robinson's run against Brochin. He was sort of a gun guy at the start of the campaign but after Straightshooter and I became his hardest workers, he was fully one of us. There is no greater joy in the world than helping a candidate for office assemble his first AR lower and then guiding him through an entry into stamp collecting.

Tim's a good guy. It's a shame Larry's "coat tails" didn't help him

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    And he has recently learned to operate a drill press. That's all I'll say about that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Senator West voted against the Assault Weapons Replacement Act.

He also voted for the styrofoam ban just as an aside about how "conservative" he is.

stonet21

Mar 4, 2009
    We didn't have a very good choice in 42. It was either Chris West or Robbie Leonard. I'm not a Chris West fan, but at least it's not Robbie Leonard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom