• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Maggot needs some range time. Of you are going to fire you should at least be able to connect with something.

You're awfully quick to spout off at the mouth. You must consider yourself one hell of a marksman to resort to calling someone a maggot for not hitting what they aimed at. When's the last time you fired a gun at some one under duress? My guess is NEVER!!! How many times do you read of police officers, who train constantly, shooting numerous rounds at suspects and hitting no one? Unless you've been there, done that, and have a positive result to show for it, best to keep your mouth shut. In fact, you can't even hit the correct keys on your keyboard. "Of you are going to fire....."?

demmo

Apr 26, 2009
    You're awfully quick to spout off at the mouth. You must consider yourself one hell of a marksman to resort to calling someone a maggot for not hitting what they aimed at. When's the last time you fired a gun at some one under duress? My guess is NEVER!!! How many times do you read of police officers, who train constantly, shooting numerous rounds at suspects and hitting no one? Unless you've been there, done that, and have a positive result to show for it, best to keep your mouth shut. In fact, you can't even hit the correct keys on your keyboard. "Of you are going to fire....."?

:sign11:

Af_catfish

Abandon All Hope
    Sep 6, 2011
    Bremen, Ohio
    This sounds a bit odd....who walks around with pitch forks and handguns.

2+6 isnt 9.

It's probably not illegal to carry and who's going to mess with a guy carrying a pitchfork? Carrying one means that you're either clearly insane or not messing around. The handgun is because they're criminals. And besides, it's not smart to bring a pitchfork to a gunfight.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

on this note...When I was stationed in idaho I lived in an apartment one night I saw police car behind my apartment in the alley well I was at my computer and heard the front door jiggle and swing open...for all intents and purposes I could have shot the dude...but I was more in disbelief that someone had the balls to come in to my apartment when I was there! I basically just asked "hey what are you doing???" he looked at me just as puzzled turned around and walked out...I then went out and told the cops they ran around front and I believe got the dude...thing was he didnt look menacing and didnt have a weapon and my usual pistol I had by the computer was in another room on the night stand:sad20: so had my pistol been by me things may have been different...Like stated above we can say "I'll do this or that" but until you are in that type of situation and or got out of it alive its hard to say what someone will do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom