• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    This course is scheduled for 3/1 & 3/2 and the course fee is $200.00 for both days.

We will be in the classroom for day 1 and on a covered outdoor range for day 2.

This course will cover the requirements for the wear and carry permit both renewal and new as well as your HQL. Course of fire is between 2-300 rounds.

Please PM me if interested for more details.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    For anyone that needs just the renewal portion of this class, you may just take the 1st day and the fee would be reduced as well.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    I attended this course with Terry and would recommend it to anyone interested. We walked out with the required training for MD wear and carry, NRA PPOTH and MD HQL certificates.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    For anyone that needs just the renewal portion of this class, you may just take the 1st day and the fee would be reduced as well.

Is there no course of fire required for renewal under the new law? Or will you be doing course of fire on day 1 for renewals?

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Is there no course of fire required for renewal under the new law? Or will you be doing course of fire on day 1 for renewals?

Yes there is a course of fire for renewal as well as new. The renewal course of fire would be done at the end of day 1 for all of the renewal licenses. I would recommend taking the day two course of fire as it is much more thorough and gets you much needed hands on practice of drawing from concealment. Finding a range that allows you to practice drawing from concealment is very difficult and this will at least get you squared away on the mechanics of the motions.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I was listening to kids making "music" all day on Saturday. Many did a great job but at times ......... Geez.

Wish I could have been there
    TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom