• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Baltimore County Game and Fish will be hosting an instructor certification class for Basic Pistol and Personal Protection in the Home on July 11, 12 and 13.

Friday class will be from 5-9, Sat 8-4 and Sun. 8-4. These times are approximate and it may take a little longer depending on the level of experience in the class.

The cost will be 125.00 for the course and you supply your own store bought, factory loaded ammunition and firearms. If you have attended the BIT portion of the class within the previous 2 years then you would not be required to attend this. If you already have your pistol instructor certification and would like to get certified in PPITH you will get a discounted price and will only be required to attend Sundays class. Please PM me if you have any questions.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I would love to get the PPITH instructor portion, but will be out of town that weekend. Please let me know when you will at least be doing that portion again.

TD

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Just got home from the PPITH portion of the class. Like the other classes I've taken from BCGF, never a dull moment. I've learned few things today. The instructors and rso's today did another amazing and safe class. Even with the distance from my home, I have no second thought of making the trip to take their classes. I've taken couple classes from other instructors and this crew has been one of my choice to go to.

Also wanted Congrats to the new instructors. Nice chatting with you all and sharing experiences.

Thanks again David(Terry..lol), Jerry and et al. :)

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    What an AWESOME course! I just got home from the Basic Pistol and the PPITH class given at BCGF and had to let people know. The instructors and everyone involved were very informative, knowledgeable and really just a bunch of great guys. It doesn't matter if you've been shooting for forever, you'll walk away learning something new.
    As lx1x said, thanks again Dave uh... Terry. lol
    Seriously, THANK YOU !!

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    We appreciate the kind words guys!! I think we had a great class of students this weekend and it was a very long weekend for those that wanted to do both certifications as well as the BIT.

Thanks for hanging in there gentlemen and being such great students!!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    credentials are posted on nra instructors website. (at least mine was).

its good for 30days until you pay.

ive noticed once you pay the admin fee it suppose to be 2 years. mine only shows 1 year (same day my membership expires..lol)

thanks again Terry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom