• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Hopefully not a dupe. The stuff conspiracy theories are made of:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.

The exact location of the parking violation was on Atheneum and Second Street, just a short walk from the Charles River, on the other side of which the protest was taking place.

'My suspicions grew that he may be surveilling the area. There was a major demonstration, March for Our Lives, in Boston that day,' Detective Patrick Connor wrote in his report.

Upon questioning, Bradley told officers he was performing a secret government mission but would not say what it was.

ETA: Meant for this to be in the Water Cooler...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Weird.

The picture described as "an enormous stash of weapons" is a pretty sad illustration of the adjective.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I'm not even sure what I read. He called the cops on himself, the woman had been missing for several years, they have separate but nice homes in Texas, he works for either the Feds or the LAPD and is researching a virus? Very strange story.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    I like the fact that they focused on the bump stock when he had a grenade launcher slung under the one AR I think that may be slightly more dangerous. But what do I know.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I see shotgun shells no shot gun, looks like MP5 22lr mags. All of it really looks like a hodge podge of things that makes little tactical sense, differing calibers and weapons. The revolver looks like a prop. Both need to be screened for mental defects.

Which guns on the table take what looks like belted ammo that is in the fore ground.

madmax7774

Nov 17, 2016
    Clarksburg
    Don't know bout you guys, but after reading this article, my gut instinct is there is way more going on here than is being reported. This whole thing doesn't pass the "sniff test".

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Don't know bout you guys, but after reading this article, my gut instinct is there is way more going on here than is being reported. This whole thing doesn't pass the "sniff test".

Yeah dude ratted himself out...:innocent0

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Okay... what mkultra handler forgot to give the "go" signal....asking for a soros.

p.s.- remember this...
    https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...-shooting-has-same-name-age-as-anchorage-man/
    ummm....
    "At this time, the Broward County Sheriff's office in Florida is the lead investigative agency in the shooting at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport," said Feger-Pellessier in Anchorage. "The FBI Anchorage Field Office is aware Esteban Santiago is an Anchorage resident. We are assisting in the investigation in any way we can and have no further statement at this time."

...ummm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom