• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I just bought one too.

A T-91 Clone would be nice. Does this upper work with standard AR rear sights ? Do I have to use a taller front sight post.

Thanks.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I just bought one too.

A T-91 Clone would be nice. Does this upper work with standard AR rear sights ? Do I have to use a taller front sight post.

Thanks.

Haven’t looked was planning to use one of the Taiwan sights I bought

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I feel like one of the 12.5" uppers is calling my name, assuming they make another run of them.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    There was one at the AGC this morning and was given 30 rounds to put down range. No malfunctions and the action is smooth. The front sight was a little too wide for a good sight picture.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I’m waiting on the 9x39 upper with the 12” barrel.

I want to try and fit that on a KS47 lower, then put on a PDW type pistol brace and a large volume 9mm subgun suppressor.

It should be like the VSS Vintorez suppressed rifle. And harder hitting Ryan the 300 blk. ( 9x39 , 285 grain bullets)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008

I want to try and fit that on a KS47 lower, then put on a PDW type pistol brace and a large volume 9mm subgun suppressor.

It should be like the VSS Vintorez suppressed rifle. And harder hitting Ryan the 300 blk. ( 9x39 , 285 grain bullets)

That would be sweet.

Still haven't had a chance to fire it but if you are going to buy a lower end piston drive AR upper (granted Piston is not needed for an AR imho) this is it. At least its got a military heritage unlike Adams etc. Might have to get a 2nd one to cache for a future build.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Completed the t91 build . Used a billet receiver from 2013 that I had sitting in the safe.

Turned out well. The fit and finish of the upper is very good. Had to use the tall front sight post with the AR style rear sight.

Also installed a Harris sling stud. For a bipod. And the gas block lock also works with HK type sling hooks. If you want a sling.

The iron sight picture is actually superior to most military rifles. I like it a lot. The assembled weapon is about 7.2 lbs and it points well. The balance is good. Just a tad front heavy.

Attachments

• 2F4FBACB-BCF0-41AA-A1CF-0416FA5EFC1C.jpg
      2F4FBACB-BCF0-41AA-A1CF-0416FA5EFC1C.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 3,781

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

I put about 50 rounds through a suppressed 9x39 last week, that gun was awesome. It recoils and sounds like a 300BO but smaks the living shit out of the steel plate unlike the 300BO.

https://instagram.com/p/BgoyC4Agp2m/

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Completed the t91 build . Used a billet receiver from 2013 that I had sitting in the safe.

Turned out well. The fit and finish of the upper is very good. Had to use the tall front sight post with the AR style rear sight.

Also installed a Harris sling stud. For a bipod. And the gas block lock also works with HK type sling hooks. If you want a sling.

The iron sight picture is actually superior to most military rifles. I like it a lot. The assembled weapon is about 7.2 lbs and it points well. The balance is good. Just a tad front heavy.

Why a pre FSA lower? Nice set-up

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I really have to try the upper with a registered m16 lower.

It’s suppose to slow down the cyclic rate to about 550-600 rpm. That’s like a ferfrans soar . We will see.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Just ordered one of the WPA (Anderson) 6.5 DI complete uppers. Decent reviews for an entry level and $368 shipped from JG sales was hard to walk away from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom