• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Check cashed 9/30 so i should receive mine this week?
    My check cleared the 30th and I received mine in the mail today. :beer:

Mailed 9/6/16 priority mail
    Received 9/8/16
    Check cashed 9/30/16
    Permit received 10/11/16

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Just barely. If that envelope would have gotten stuck in a magazine or other junk mail, it would have gotten into the trash. Glad I was looking for it. :thumbsup:
    I read that in another post here, so I have been combing the junk carefully for the past week... lol

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    Moving to MD next week but still currently a CO resident with a CO resident CCW so I'll be using that to apply for my NH. Any suggestions? I'll have to rig some funky address forwarding though. Also, anybody know what happens when I change my residency to MD? Is the NH permit still valid?

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Moving to MD next week but still currently a CO resident with a CO resident CCW so I'll be using that to apply for my NH. Any suggestions? I'll have to rig some funky address forwarding though.

You don't need your current CO CCW to apply and be granted a NH Non Resident CCW. The NH Supreme Court ruled on that some months ago but the form hasn't been changed. Just leave that part blank, as I did and many others here, and you will get your NH non-resident CCW.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Gotta question for all of ya. My buddy submitted his paperwork the same time I did. Well, he finally got his NH permit. However his address is listed as Court but he lives on a Circle. Do you think he will have any issues? I didn't have an idea. I told him to call or email them. But what do you think?

He plans on using the permit a lot in PA. He's worried they may give him a hard time, being a Maryland resident, with a NH non-resident permit and carrying in PA. I can see his point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom