• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Even though my mother was English, some days I think bailing them out of WW2 was a mistake.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    ...so it's not OK to vet strangers coming into you country, but it is OK to ban a would-be US diplomat? Sonofabitchinstupidassednitwhits!:tantrum:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    However, SNP MP Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh said a ban would be justified on the grounds of "religious harmony".

"Religious harmony" meaning everyone believing the same as Tasmina.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    There were also 9 separate petitions to allow him in (with the largest getting around 45K votes).

The UK is just a liberal microcosm of US politics, Mostly thanks to London and the Scots. They are not a collective. Maryland is no different. Without a couple of counties, this would be a red state.

This, for me, is *almost* reason enough to want to see him elected. I'd laugh my ass off.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    There were also 9 separate petitions to allow him in (with the largest getting around 45K votes).

The UK is just a liberal microcosm of US politics, Mostly thanks to London and the Scots. They are not a collective. Maryland is no different. Without a couple of counties, this would be a red state.

This, for me, is *almost* reason enough to want to see him elected. I'd laugh my ass off.

When those who have declared war on us... start trying to ban one of our POTUS Candidates from coming to the Country where they live... We should hope that folks recognize which of OUR candidates scares the sand out of THEIR shalwar. And VOTE for THAT one.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    The U.K. is becoming more and more like the totalitarian governments you read about in fiction novels. I guess people over there have no problem with it because they never knew what it was like to have the freedoms we enjoy here. The thing that chaps my ass is when their journalists criticize us for the freedoms we have and our liberal left agrees with them. I don't want to be more like the U.K or anywhere else in Europe for that matter. If you want to live that way, do yourself a favor and ****ing move there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom