If we aren't careful this could happen here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Seriously? 11 years for the airsoft rifle and 4 years for the airsoft pistol? Plus restrictions on travel & employment? And a criminal history?

Wow is all I can say. Sounds a lot like NJ, and in short order MD, NY, and CA.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    If there was any real justice they would face and airsoft firing squad and be done with it. After airsoft are just as bad as real guns, right mate?

Rob

8milimeter

RICHARD (dino)
    Feb 15, 2009
    Frederick, Md
    Down Under

If I ever had any thought of going to Australia, that kills it.

I am going to retire in a couple of months and was considering a trip to Australia. This has answered that question. In fact I think I will forward this video and my comments to the Australian Travel Bureau.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    "There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
    When there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them.
    One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    A kool aid drinker with a badge. That was worse than listening to Jay Carney's garbage. Australia will be banning sling shots, sharp knives and pointy sticks next . . .

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Ratings and comments disabled.... I guess they weren't happy being blasted as a bunch of spineless pussies.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I was listening to John Batchelor last night on WMAL and the topic was free speech issues in Australia.

Apparently, the the people of Oz do not have Bill of Rights as part of their Constitution. That would suck.

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    Unbelievable. So a toy is as dangerous as a real gun?! I guess the same goes for paintball guns over there. Pathetic.

used to play paintball with an ausse,yes he had to get license to buy p-ball gun down there. I did take him to the range a few times

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    The problem with toy guns is that it teaches our children to settle disagreements using a firearm instead of nonviolant resolution.

not_sure_if_serious_pug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom