• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Done - $150 through Paypal. Yet another (of the dozens of firearms transactions) I've conducted through Paypal :patriot::mdpatriot

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Done! $100.00

I guess I'm in a bitchy mood this morning but this little tidbit was included with the NRA reply thanking me for my contribution. Please remember that contributions to NRA-ILA are voluntary and not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

So, contributions to Planned Parenthood (I looked at their website) are tax deductible but contributions to the NRA are not! The NRA should be highlighting this hypocrisy!

Last edited:

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Going to do it but am conflicted a bit.... NRA is on my excrement list right now for their support of the POTUS push to ban bump stocks and confiscate personal property. Will make the donation, but will also be letting them know that they are on the wrong end of this issue.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    $100 into the coffers. I hope they spend it wisely - it's a target rich environment out there, but Maryland is a real hot zone.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Done ... After multiple attempts

The NRA-ILA website must be getting bombarded by Patriots wanting to donate ... or anti-gun bots trying to crash it. Keep trying if it gives an error message.
    $25 x 5M members will surpass whatever Bloomberg has committed.

WE ARE THE NRA !!!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I figure we're somewhere north of $1200 minimum (maybe quite higher), basing it off of the $25 minimum for those that just said +1.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I just gave to NRA-ILA via Paypal. I suggested on Facebook that people do the same, given the events of the day, so I likely won't be there very long (called getting the ax.)

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Does anyone know if Is it possible to gift an NRA membership to an anti?

That's hilarious, but also do-able if you have enough information on that person. Just use your own credit card to buy them the base-level membership. All you need, really, is their name, address, and email address. Use their real email address if you want them to have the extra fun of being thanked right away for becoming a member. Use the wrong email address if you want them to instead enjoy receiving the shooting magazine of their choice and especially getting their new membership card in the mail.

That said, the angry recipient would no doubt call the NRA to find out who paid for it. So, better to sign them up via postal mail and use a bank check for the dues.

I'm feeling like Dr. Evil, here. But it was your idea, so you're really to blame for how much this amuses me.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I figure we're somewhere north of $1200 minimum (maybe quite higher), basing it off of the $25 minimum for those that just said +1.

Peanuts compared to Soros' & Bloomberg's megabucks, but hey...

Attachments

• defiance.jpg
      defiance.jpg
      41.7 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads