Anyone willing to sit down and help me edit my GS ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I have all my documentation, training and applications filled out. I simply think my GS could be more refined. I’m a small business owner and feel I have a good chance at getting unrestricted due to a few other factors. I’m not a great writer and only picking up pieces of what and how to phrase things. I’m happy to make a donation to you favorite charity, lunch, beers or pay straight cash to someone who had actually been approved with good writing skills. Your help is appreciated. Please PM me with any assistance. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Are you a member of MSI? If not go join today. Mark is a great resource and the group will provide all kinds of support to get your WC permit, and appeal your restrictions. Feel free to PM me you GS. I will offer you my opinion. I have my WC as a business owner and just renewed last month.

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    I have all my documentation, training and applications filled out. I simply think my GS could be more refined. I’m a small business owner and feel I have a good chance at getting unrestricted due to a few other factors. I’m not a great writer and only picking up pieces of what and how to phrase things. I’m happy to make a donation to you favorite charity, lunch, beers or pay straight cash to someone who had actually been approved with good writing skills. Your help is appreciated. Please PM me with any assistance. Thank you

Send it to me, I'll help.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    GS is Maryland's way of keeping its citizens from obtaining CCW permits. Fortunately, enough folks have the perseverance to suffer through this process that CCW permits are still available.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Now that I closely looked at the original post , if you wish , send me a PM with some particulars on type of business, and extra special factors , and I could probably relate some succuesful approaches.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    PM reply sent . Further follow up with email to "info" at msi org , with G&S essay in subject line .

Likewise for any other so situated MSI members out there , two of the primary subject matter experts on Question 23, request that requests for assistance be sent to that address initially .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom