• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    2A Sales,

Any chance of used FN Scar's in .223 caliber (Flat Dark Earth)? If not can you please send a quote for a new one in FDE color? Thank you.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Couple more in the shop.

Mossberg 930 SPX with Custom Finish, 2 stocks, Tac Rail, & Shell holders, SOLD. Nice looking gun!

DSC06018.jpg

XD 45 with Trijicon Night Sights, Excellent condition. SOLD
    DSC06020.jpg

Ruger SR 9 Two Tone, Very Good + condition, SOLD
    DSC06019.jpg

Last edited:

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL
    Post up some 1911's I'm on the hunt. Prefer 9mm to keep my pistols the same caliber but I can be talked into 45 :D

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Post up some 1911's I'm on the hunt. Prefer 9mm to keep my pistols the same caliber but I can be talked into 45 :D

I only have new 1911s in the shop right now. Springfields, Colts, Wilson. A lot of folks are buying them right now, it's very hard to keep them in stock.

ravens52

Mar 8, 2011
    Millersville, MD
    Mark, any interest in old stuff? Here is what I have on the C & R post/thread. I could bring it by if you are.

1954 Enfield Fazakerly NO4 MK2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm new to this forum thing and this is my first post ever, so be gentle. I want some new toys (thank you Mark at 2A Sales) and have decided to part with a few things. One item in particular I can't get a guage on it's value and was hoping someone has an idea or could giude me in the right direction. I have a Enfield Fazakerly NO4 MK2, sn - pf332xxx still in the wrapper and cosmoline. The tag is dated 1954. I purchased two of these and took one out for shooting. I have done research and determined that it has something to do with an Ireland issue, but as far as value, it's all over the place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Here's an excellent condition GA Precision AR-10, 308, Harris Bi Pod, Larue QD mount, Larue Rail, & Surefire Break. Very low round count. If you ordered one new it would be $1000 more and about a years wait. SOLD

DSC06024.jpg

Excellent Condition Rock River Arms LAR-9 with Rail & MagPul Flip Ups. Very low round count on this one as well. SOLD
    DSC06026.jpg

Just for fun :D

DSC06027.jpg

Last edited:

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I got to hold the Kriss when I was in there. Unfortunately the wife was with me. And she just simply said "No". But I did purchase another fine firearm.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I got to hold the Kriss when I was in there. Unfortunately the wife was with me. And she just simply said "No". But I did purchase another fine firearm.

Yeah, when they "fine", you have to try to interpret it's real meaning. No doubt when it's a firm "No".:sad20::o

MH

ravens52

Mar 8, 2011
    Millersville, MD
    I was in last week and mentioned for my next purchase I'm interested in a Glock 30 sub since it takes the same mags as my G21, next thing I know Mark is pulling the Kriss off the wall and said "this takes G21 mags". Never knew anything about a Kriss before but NOW I want one. Damn that Mark..........

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    Yeah, when they "fine", you have to try to interpret it's real meaning. No doubt when it's a firm "No".:sad20::o

MH

Just a reminder...when you were dating...many moons ago...no didn't always mean no? You just need the right boyish smile when you get "caught" with something new??? :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom