• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    So they can plant them on the bodies of their unarmed victims.....

Baltimore Cops Accused Of Keeping BB Guns To Plant On Suspects And Robbing People Of Drugs And Cash
    https://www.bet.com/news/national/2...ltimore-police-corruption-trial-reveals-.html

Baltimore Cops Kept Toy Guns to Plant Just in Case They Shot an Unarmed Person
    https://www.theroot.com/baltimore-cops-kept-toy-guns-to-plant-just-in-case-they-1822546984

When detectives in Baltimore Gun Trace Task Force committed a home invasion for drug money
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-rayam-home-invasion-20180129-story.html

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    One officer testified under oath that this kind of stuff has been going on for at least a decade.

chipd

May 20, 2017
    In 2004, Baltimore Police officers stole firearms from my home. I can only imagine who is in prison as a result. Don't live in the city. it's not worth it

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Will the governor be forced to take over the police duties within the city? This would seem to be damning information which appears to be widespread and accurate.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    All those officers should be thrown in the slammer for at least 50yrs with no chance of getting out!!!. Each and every person arrested and or end up in jail should be free, get together and put a class action lawsuit together , and bankrupt Baltimore City! Each and every officer above the rank or patrolman have them fill out the paperwork for background checks, take away their police powers until that background has been done as well!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Only the police should have guns to defend themselves, so say our Annapolis overlords.

Wake up people... a vigorous 2nd Amendment was supposed to be a check on the states monopoly.

Nothing is actually going to change until people take personal responsibility for their security back, and punish legislators who take away residents right to defend themselves.

Every story like this should be titled "This is what happens to a disarmed populace."

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This is very disturbing to say the least even if it happens once . All LE need to be above reproach and to act in a manner that is fair and honest . These officers need to be sought out and exposed .

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This is bad for all concerned. Imagine someone being caught with a gun. Whether during a traffic stop or for any other reason. First thing I can see happening in court (if it gets that far), is the defense attorney, bringing up these incidents and raising the specter of another planted firearm.

Case dismissed.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Only the police should have guns to defend themselves, so say our Annapolis overlords.

Wake up people... a vigorous 2nd Amendment was supposed to be a check on the states monopoly.

Nothing is actually going to change until people take personal responsibility for their security back, and punish legislators who take away residents right to defend themselves.

Every story like this should be titled "This is what happens to a disarmed populace."

^THIS^
    I've been told by many leftists over the years that "if we can just place cops strategically throughout the country they could stop crime and we wouldn't need citizens owning guns". My answer to that is first it's fiscally and financially impossible, secondly I've met many good cops in my lifetime who I'd trust but I've also experienced some who I wouldn't trust with a bucket of water if my pants were on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom