• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    My son loves going to car shows/meets with me. My little car is mothballed right now, but we sometimes go to Dennys in Westminster on Saturday afternoons just to see the cars. Someone told me cars meet up at Home Depot, but we drove by the Westminster HD last week, and none there. Do they meet in Eldersburg? Anyone know of any other car shows or meets in or around Carroll County? Just went to the Reese show last weekend. Really nice cars there.

Thanks for any info

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    I remember seeing one in Mt. Airy by the Ace Hardware a few years ago. We came out of Ace to find the old Taurus surrounded by some really cool cars. So we popped the hood for laughs and hung out for a while. Son had big laughs that day.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Not in Carroll County but one of the best cruise ins is Saturday evenings at Marley Station Mall. There are usually 100-200 cars all makes all pre 80’s. fred55

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Just got back from taking my Chevelle to Shrewsbury Markets. Probably 700+ cars there this afternoon. Happens every 4th Friday of the month.

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Eldersburg HD meets just about every Saturday night. In Mt. Airy they meet, I believe every first and third Saturday in the parking lot of the Jimmy Cone/Ace Hardware. There's a big one every Saturday morning from 7 a.m. to 930 ish in the Wegmans parking lot in Hunt Valley, over on the far right if you're looking at the front of the store. Horsepower.com is their webpage.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Eldersburg HD meets just about every Saturday night. In Mt. Airy they meet, I believe every first and third Saturday in the parking lot of the Jimmy Cone/Ace Hardware. There's a big one every Saturday morning from 7 a.m. to 930 ish in the Wegmans parking lot in Hunt Valley, over on the far right if you're looking at the front of the store. Horsepower.com is their webpage.

Thanks, I think we will try to swing by the Eburg HD tomorrow.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    In Annapolis there is a C&C every Sunday from 8ish to 12ish. People start to clear out around 1030. It’s down in the parking lot at the harbor.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Hunt Valley Horsepower is excellent. Lots to look at...everything from modern Ferrari & Lambos, classic Porsche & Jags, muscle cars, import tuners, luxury Bentley and Rolls...lots of participation.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Not in Carroll County but one of the best cruise ins is Saturday evenings at Marley Station Mall. There are usually 100-200 cars all makes all pre 80’s. fred55
    Plus 1 on Marley Station....and side trip to Ann's Dari-Creme (it's pretty much in the same parking lot) for a Double Dog and a milkshake!!!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    This weekend is Corvettes At Carlisle. There will be literally thousands of Corvettes. The Saturday evening Corvette parade through downtown Carlisle is pretty impressive.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    came to post about hunt valley horsepower on Saturday mornings, runs every Saturday, official start time is 8am but most the regulars get there around 7:00 or so, on a real good weather day, easily see 600+ cars.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Hunt Valley Saturday morning. I've taken my son down, grabbed food, and walk the cars. You'll see a bit of everything there...including a tank.

Sirex