• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Both approved July 4!!! Waiting on the call to pick up. Hopefully its before Thursday when we leave for vacation.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Watching this thread really is getting to me. My form 4 went to the wrong examiner.

Hey at least next month you can call and bitch at someone when you hit the 6 month mark.:sad20: I feel for you bud I really do. BTW I had no assistance getting mine through, my friend said she was going to look into it monday when she got in. She said she pulled it up this morning and it was approved. Also she said she would have no pull in getting it moving anyways she is an examiner for 2's, 5's and 9's.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Woo Hoo! Suppressor ready for pick up.

Ordered 12/29/14 from Silencer Shop
    Form 3 Approved 2/24.
    Form 4 Check cashed 3/2.
    Form 4 Pending 4/14.
    Form 4 Approved 7/2.
    Received at LGS 7/7.

This has been quite an ordeal for a tube with a few baffles in it.

If you think about it, it's pretty ridiculous. This isn't weapons grade plutonium; its a muffler for a gun.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Like Ty, I think my 2 Form 4s went to the wrong examiners.

Form 4 Trust:

Silencerco Warlock II Pending 2/24 - Not yet approved
    AAC SDN6 Pending 3/23 - Not yet approved.

I need to stop checking this thread, it's driving me crazy.

Boonie Hat

Jan 2, 2013
    Baltimore County, MD, USA
    Is that for a grenade launcher? Where would one even get ammo for it?

Blue tip chalk rounds aren't too difficult to find. The factory seconds are even cheaper. Plus there's plenty of smoke, gas, signal, and less lethal round options.

EDIT: you can purchase or build explosive rounds, but there's a tax stamp for each one time use item, not to mention no where to blast it, and also a separate magazine quarters to store it.

MACTHEGUN

Aug 18, 2014
    you can purchase or build explosive rounds, but there's a tax stamp for each one time use item, not to mention no where to blast it, and also a separate magazine quarters to store it.

I was under the impression that HE required a tax stamp for each 40mm casing but that they could be reloaded without an additional stamp?

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Still pending. After I was told this, I asked if it was reasonable that forms submitted and pending several weeks after mine should be approved prior to mine. The lady who took my call was very kind and understanding and mentioned that she just brought it up to her supervisor, as she is seeing this with a lot of February form 4 applications. I said that they were probably all on the same examiners desk. She agreed that it was a possibility.

DYI01

Jan 8, 2015
    Currently waiting on 3x Efile form1s on trust.

SBR at 81 days.

9mm suppressor at 6 days.

45acp suppressor at 4 days.

I'm really crossing my fingers that the anecdotal rumors of batch Efile form1 approvals are true.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    We may learn something about BATFE processing thing in batches because I have three Form 4 trusts that all went from my LGS to BATFE in the same envelope. I'm not at 90 days yet (that will come July 25), so I haven't called. I'll report in when I learn something.

I did a form 4 trust for a MG earlier this year where the check was cashed 2/23 and the stamp was affixed 5/26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom