• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    DD214/Norton/Spot77 - If you can make it, your first round is on me. If you choose to coerce other members into buying drinks, I will not stop you. :)

It's about damn time, I believe, that those of us who live in the metro area get together and officially shoot the shit, and I mean neither a trip to the range nor explosive diarrhea. Open to anyone who wants to come!

Date: Saturday, March 13
    Place: Red Brick Station at "The Avenue" in White Marsh
    Time: 8PM

Ask for the Maryland Shooters group if you don't recognize any of us when you arrive.

Last edited:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Ladies and Gentlemen.....I am up for this. I have been to a Harford County meet and greet/eat and had a great time and met a crapload of great folks.

Now is the time for us in the Essex/Middle River/Dundalk/White Marsh areas to get together.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Sounds good to me, but contrary to your OP with beer and hotwings explosive diarrea is indeed a hazard:D

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Saint, don't forget you are welcome at the Carroll Co one this Sunday, but I'd be happy to swing by Towson, on, say, the 11th at 6:00 or so.

I'm fine with Bateman's, but some other possibilities in the Towson area are the Rec Room next to the Recher (surprisingly good food and nice beer selection), Charles Village Pub, and Sans Sushi (sushi and Thai).

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Saint, don't forget you are welcome at the Carroll Co one this Sunday, but I'd be happy to swing by Towson, on, say, the 11th at 6:00 or so.

I'm fine with Bateman's, but some other possibilities in the Towson area are the Rec Room next to the Recher (surprisingly good food and nice beer selection), Charles Village Pub, and Sans Sushi (sushi and Thai).

Thanks for the invite, but I am unfortunately otherwise committed.

I've been to the Rec Room a few times, but I haven't been there in a while; it always packed in there! I'm willing to go with the flow here, I just wanted to get something started in the area.

Does either date work better for anyone? Either date is fine with me, but the sooner we firm it up, the better. :thumbsup:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Whenever is fine with me, but we're going to have more than one! If folks could sound off with dates that would be best, we can try to firm up this one and then cast an eye towards the second one.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    It might technically be on campus, but I'm honestly not sure. It's on the west side of York Road, maybe not quite a mile south of the roundabout. Perhaps some of our TU folks can clear that up.

Namen

Jan 22, 2008
    essex
    I am supposed to be camping that weekend, so I will keep checking in for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom