• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    They're planning to close by Dec 1, 2018

They have plenty of items to sell by then so come on out.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That sucks. We have to keep as many of these gun stores open as we can. I wonder if the demographics in the area has changes that much, that they can no longer be profitable?

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Very sad to hear. The few times that I have been in the Manassas area I enjoyed stopping by to eye the nice inventory and buy ammo and mags.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    sh1t, you scared the crap out of me with this. have had a suppressor on order (tax stamp wait) and just got the call last week i'm gtg. wanted to go today but they're closed. will go this week but glad to hear i don't have to be there 9am tomorrow before they shut down or anything like that.

but bummed to hear they're closing. it's well outside of my AO, but have been there a handful of times and always well stocked, reasonable prices, and very knowledgeable and friendly staff. better on all accounts than guns & ammo warehouse that used to be down the street but also closed a while back.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    For those of you in NOVA who want a similarly friendly and knowledgeable staff, check out Bullseye guns in Leesburg. Not nearly the selection that VA Arms had but they are genuinely good people with great prices.

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    I've been to Virginia Arms only once before hearing the bad news here. Stopped by today and saw that most new firearms and other merchandise are gone. People surely act fast here. :D

Cyndi59

I don't have transportation but does go to Vienna Arsenal..Not a huge selection but they do order.My last purchase was a .22 cal Walther semi-auto Uzi and from time of order to pick up was 4 days..just not a big shop but Mike and Adrien do work with you..

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Do they have any consignments or did they end that already? That was the single biggest draw for me. Between my dad and I, we've picked up several nice firearms, scopes, etc. etc. at great deals.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Do they have any consignments or did they end that already? That was the single biggest draw for me. Between my dad and I, we've picked up several nice firearms, scopes, etc. etc. at great deals.

It's by appointment only now. The last post I saw showed 3 rifles left. It's all gone now :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom