• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    29, presently with a job that is hard to describe, I work for a major fleet company as a maintenence consultant, and "tech assist" guy for car, truck, and equipment mechanics, and a technical advisor to lots of companies. Most of the time I work at home, but occasionally have to do meetings and demonstrations at the office. My previous job was much simpler, I turned wrenches for 10 years as a mechanic and shop service manager.

6cylrider98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2008
    Bmore Co
    Just turned 46 ,3 kids single dad 24/7, Fix Swedish cars for the last 20+years.
    Got a few:innocent0,firearms. Mostly C&R but a few evil rifles too.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    early 20's and I operate water and wastewater systems. I truly do deal with everyone's crap all day long :D

Funbrit

May 28, 2008
    Rockville
    43, IT Manager for 5 Hotels in DC and indirectly another 2 in DC and 4 in Old Town Va and one soon in March next year in Baltimore once completed. If it has a trigger I want it.

Gunner71

Lone Wolf
    Mar 7, 2008
    right behind you
    I'm 37 and I am a Residential HVAC Tech for a very large local contractor that is owned by a much hated larger company that just had its stock get crushed. Been doing HVAC since '91. I'm a newbie to firearms, just got my first one in 2006. Got my C&R and I have about 14 rifles and pistols now.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Not quite 40 and I am Dilbert's worst nightmare....I sell those nasty cubicles everyone gets thrown into when they lose their cushy office....and of course I sell the furniture to the new guy in that office :).

Anyone need a desk?

Handguns only here.

Splitter

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    I'm 29, and have a few jobs while back in school full time, again. I do part time work in education and during the summer work as a wilderness guide. Raised by a one time marksmanship trainer in the Army, I should have more guns than I do, but I'm happy with my PTR 91 and XD9.

Mdman

Aug 21, 2007
    denver
    21, I work as a gunsmith during the day but I work nights at home depo

the second job is to help feed my addiction...I just bought a loaded m1a

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Early 30's, if it can be hammered, nailed, glued, or screwed, i do it. I wish i would have found some of you hvac guys on the shore early last year.

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    42, area manager for a national soda syrup and soda dispenser company. Still do alot of field work installing and servicing our systems in bars and restaurants. Have been playing music (lead guitar and lead vocals) on the side for 20+ years all over the region. I own 20 some guitars and 10 guitar amps, 2 PA's. I have been a casual shooter, mostly .22's and shotguns since I was a little kid and you could shoot in the woods in Beltsville. Have a few C&R, a couple modern handguns, a couple charcoal burners, a few antiques and a .12, bout 15 in all. My other, currently ignored hobby involves a 68 Formula S Barracuda, a 1914 Model T Ford, and a 1924 Model T Ford. I also like scented candles, manscaping and throwing my own pots.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    33, Maintenance mechanic at a power plant. I work too much, spend all my free time with the family. I also love Koi, my other very addictive hobby, atleast that on goes away in the winter.

Last edited:
    B

bluecollarkid

27 and soon-to-be lawyer; right now, student prosecutor/law student

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Turn 35 next month. I'm an Internal Audit Supervisor/Fraud Investigator for a non-profit in DC that is the administrator for a Federal fund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom