• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    1960 (Earth) years old. While I am here, I am building these big boxes where people go every day to sit in smaller boxes to stare at even smaller boxes and tap on a board with the earthling letters on it. I don't know what this is but it seems like a waste of a limited lifespan. I am visiting this planet from far away and waiting for the damn ship to get back to get me out of here. The crap is getting a little too deep on this planet. Anyone want to join me?:innocent0

Last edited:

t3tech

Oct 15, 2007
    Elkton
    34, independent computer guy and I don't do windows. :innocent0

Well, I try to avoid windows at least which isn't too difficult to do when you mostly deal with embedded programming, networking, and web stuff. ;)

Namen

Jan 22, 2008
    essex
    I'm 25 and I work for "That Kitchen Place" as the Service tech. I do everything from deliveries, to installs, to service work, to keeping the warehouse/shop clean and organized. I work for Redneck's uncle who takes care of all of his employees very well, I can't complain a bit.

My collection is very limited but havn't ever shot anything I didnt like. I Just caught the Gun bug this year so give me some time and I might caught up when I hit to lotto.

IcedC

Main Screen Turn On!
    Apr 3, 2008
    Setting up them the bomb!
    27... Electro-mechanical technician for a defense contractor...
    Bought a Glock 19 from On Target in April, and just bought 2 srtipped AR15 lowers from Gun Connection

Last edited:

RnRFreak

Forum Cartoon Character
    Mar 3, 2007
    Overlea
    36, Master Electrician and hold the licenses for my company to do Electrical Work.

I'm a recoil junkie...

Kenny

The Bomb Digity
    Nov 2, 2008
    Lusby
    26, Technical Supervisor for a Cable company found through out Maryland. No I'm off work.......

dclemens

Sep 28, 2007
    Kingsville,MD
    22, I own my own (very small) pressure washing company, which sucks now cuz it's friggin cold. I am also a full-time student @ Towson University and when I graduate with my BUAD in business and human resource management I will work full-time @ a trucking company in Halthorpe,MD. As far as guns...a couple handguns, a AR-15, and Rem. 870.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    My name is Tom and I'm an alcoholic. I'm 38 yrs old and I am Another Dumb Technician for a major Security company. I play guitar in a rock band :party29: and I learned to use firearms so I could shoot the people who don't like my music. :gun7:

JoJoVDub

Nov 3, 2008
    lusby
    26, Technical Supervisor for a Cable company found through out Maryland. No I'm off work.......

26 and im pretty much kenny's bitch for 8+/- hrs a day...and i can tell you form experience he has no respect for his elders...none...whatsoever...:innocent0

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    I'm 40 and a project manager for an electrical contractor.
    My firearms collection is mostly C&R but, I like them all....

mdjamesd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Towson
    30, work for Signs By Tomorrow, looking for a new job, something with good bennies, a 401k, and good pay. I like all guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom