• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hang10

Jan 20, 2013
    eldersburg
    anyone having any luck finding .22lr ammo in stock anywhere? I have been checking various Wal-marts in Carroll/Balt county with no luck:tdown:...post some locations if y'all find any !! Thanks....Kurt

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    got some cci minimag hollowpoints from Dicks in hunt valley this past weekend. they had a shelf full of 375 round boxes. i bought a bunch and left some for the next guy. might want to call them

hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    heard Walmart on 97 gets there shipment in at 5am hits the shelves and gone in 20 Mins I guess that's from when they open! Just my 2 cents i got from a Customer of mine and though I would past it along.

jon

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Dicks in White Marsh had some tonight. I bought the last 500 round brick of CCI standard velocity, but they have a bunch of 500 rd. boxes of Remington golden bullets.

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Dicks in White Marsh had some tonight. I bought the last 500 round brick of CCI standard velocity, but they have a bunch of 500 rd. boxes of Remington golden bullets.

Damnit I knew I should have stopped by there last night after getting my XDM from "The Gun Shop"

:mad54:

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    tons of 22lr at wal mart and dicks at anne arundel mall.

Dick's had almost every non ar caliber in stock, including 9mm and 45 (about 6 100 round boxes of Winchester).

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    tons of 22lr at wal mart and dicks at anne arundel mall.

Dick's had almost every non ar caliber in stock, including 9mm and 45 (about 6 100 round boxes of Winchester).

Your killing me!! I'm going to have to wait till at least 7pm before traffic dies down to get out there....ggrrrrrr.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    it was about 2pm. I saw about 7 or 8 boxes of cci just to the left of the 45 ammo. Blue box if I remember correctly.

I also stopped by the westminster wal mart this morning and they had a few 500 round boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom