• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I watched some of the first day of this (as much as I could stomach), the science of the presentions wasn't, check the list of presenters and wasn't too surprised to see how many worked for Bloomburg.

PCO31

Glockstar
    Mar 3, 2011
    My only comment is regarding the attempt to restrict access by those proven to have a serious mental illness, where there is evidence that the person is a clear danger to self or others. The current law prohibiting firearms by those adjudicated as mentally defective is far to weak to allow officials to enforce the code. There are numerous people in our communities that should clearly not have firearms.....but most dont meet the current criteria to confiscate weapons.

Forager

Imported curmudgeon
    Feb 12, 2012
    In the Lion's den
    I watched some of the first day of this (as much as I could stomach), the science of the presentions wasn't, check the list of presenters and wasn't too surprised to see how many worked for Bloomburg.

You're more correct on that list of speakers and their true employer than you know.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    There are numerous people in our communities that should clearly not have firearms.....but most dont meet the current criteria to confiscate weapons.

The answer to that is maybe.....

Even people with severe mental illness (bipolar and schizophrenia) tend to not have a propensity toward violence. The million dollar questions.......how do you determine this and who decides? We are dealing with a fundamental Constitutional Right. It cannot be an easy process for this to be taken from a citizen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom