• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    Im looking to buy and eventually SBR the PTR 51P PDW. On the MD handgun roster it just says PTR-PDW in .308 and doesn't specify 51P. So is it legal to buy here in MD?

Thanks

kc day

MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2008
    I bought one and did the same with mine. You're gtg, just need to form 1 it.:thumbsup:

kc day

MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2008
    Winks in Princess Anne (I had a gift card) did mine. I know for a fact that Duffys had a few(I saw them personally) and did transfer them without issue.You could give them a call to see if they have any or if they can get one in for you. I know that wayne1one on here has done the same with his ptr that he purchased and also posted a video review on his site of before and after. You might want to pm him or do a search of the ptr threads. I know that there are a few threads on the ptr 51p pdw on here.

rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    Winks in Princess Anne (I had a gift card) did mine. I know for a fact that Duffys had a few(I saw them personally) and did transfer them without issue.You could give them a call to see if they have any or if they can get one in for you. I know that wayne1one on here has done the same with his ptr that he purchased and also posted a video review on his site of before and after. You might want to pm him or do a search of the ptr threads. I know that there are a few threads on the ptr 51p pdw on here.

I called Duffys and they currently do not have any in stock. I was hoping to get it before 41f. I think ill call 2A Sales to see if they can do the transfer..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom