• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Anybody notice any Enfield parts? I think/hope we'll be heading up tomorrow. My only immediate "need" is a No.4 magazine (not aftermarket)...but I'm sure we'll come home with something ;)

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Show was good. Everything that I was looking for I found BUT I bought nothing. With the market the way it is at the present time (most everything can be found online) I was a little disappointed at the prices I found.

I am not trying to turn anyone away from this show it is huge and they will have whatever you are looking for but you are most likely going to find better prices on most things elsewhere. If you want to support the small guys by all means the prices were not gouging but if I know I can get something 10%-20% cheaper I can't bring myself to pay.

I enjoyed my day and will be back to this show next year.

Ammo cans were a hell of a deal and I also saw the $800 slide fire stocks.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    It was a good show today, a bigger version of the Chantilly show with many of the same vendors. If you pay attention you’ll find good prices on mags and ammo, as well as high prices (the wide variation on prices between vendors at these shows always surprises me). They did have more C&R than I’ve seen elsewhere, with much of it in one section of the hall. Fun time.

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I went I saw and was impressed as it was my first time. Loved it. Got a mag for my new Canik, a banana mag for my soon to be picked up 10/22, a pistol storage case for my Px4 that I got earlier this year from A-1 uniform, Holsingers beef sticks, some Tomkat 9mm ammo to play with and 2 ammo boxes 50 cal clean and no rust at $7 ea.

I wished I had more time to look 'round and much more money.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I found this great Rosie the Riveter t shirt!

Oh, and this Enfield No4 Mk1/2....

Attachments

• IMG_20171009_224705026.jpg
      IMG_20171009_224705026.jpg
      51 KB · Views: 121

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    I went I saw and was impressed as it was my first time. Loved it. Got a mag for my new Canik, a banana mag for my soon to be picked up 10/22, a pistol storage case for my Px4 that I got earlier this year from A-1 uniform, Holsingers beef sticks, some Tomkat 9mm ammo to play with and 2 ammo boxes 50 cal clean and no rust at $7 ea.

I wished I had more time to look 'round and much more money.

Which Canik? I couldn't find any mags for my Elite
    :(

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    TP9SF 9MM Several mag guys said Century Arms Sells them at dealer prices on their website so there is no profit. The vendor with the rubber tubs topped with white pegboard with sample mags zip tied to them was where i found it.

Yup however I can't order them (15rd) I could "ask" for out of state family to get them for me for Christmas thru Century Arms

I checked with him and the other guy with the huge inventory and billboard that said "CLIPS" lol
    He went thru his new shipment of boxes with no luck saying he's got them on order for several weeks now.
    The guy that you got yours from had 17rd mags but apparently the elite is slightly different version of mecgar's

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom