• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    Is there a requirement for gun cases to be emptied at closing? I think the is the third one in the last few weeks. Their was an attempt in Anne Arundel earlier this week. Like the same ne'er-do-wells as that burglary Gun Monkey. If you own a shop in the region I would locking everything up and reexamining my security measures until these ne'er-do-wells are caught.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    Is there a requirement for gun cases to be emptied at closing? I think the is the third one in the last few weeks. Their was an attempt in Anne Arundel earlier this week. Like the same ne'er-do-wells as that burglary Gun Monkey. If you own a shop in the region I would locking everything up and reexamining my security measures until these ne'er-do-wells are caught.

It was during operating hours.

On March 5, 2020, at approximately 8:05 p.m. two male suspects concealing their faces, entered Bob’s Sunoco located at 20321 Piney Point Road in Callaway. The suspects brandished firearms at an employee and proceeded to remove multiple firearms from a display case. Both suspects then fled the scene. No injuries were reported in the robbery.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Why does this seem suspicious to me considering there are bills currently being heard in Annapolis regarding dealers and storage. My tin foil maybe tight, but it maybe right.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    This one was an armed robbery, not after hours.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    :sarcasm:I think we should make armed robbery illegal. That will solve all the problems.

revobreaker

Nov 13, 2011
    SOMD
    Was wondering what all the sirens we're about last night. I didn't realize they still sold guns there,. Had been thinking about stopping by to see, now I don't have to bother.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Was wondering what all the sirens we're about last night. I didn't realize they still sold guns there,. Had been thinking about stopping by to see, now I don't have to bother.

Your not missing anything. Its still a heck of a booze store but that's about it anymore. Not sure when he scaled back operations but the 'gun store' is/was maybe 10% of what it once was and prices were holy crap high.

A few months ago I stopped by after work, mid week and the gun counter was closed but still wide open and one-two people could easily overpower the single person there and clean them out. I thought it was very strange and somewhat dangerous to have the gun area open and totally unsecured/unsupervised.

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    Fled in unknown direction? No descriptions, no photos? 3 different rewards being offered but no info?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Your not missing anything. Its still a heck of a booze store but that's about it anymore. Not sure when he scaled back operations but the 'gun store' is/was maybe 10% of what it once was and prices were holy crap high.

A few months ago I stopped by after work, mid week and the gun counter was closed but still wide open and one-two people could easily overpower the single person there and clean them out. I thought it was very strange and somewhat dangerous to have the gun area open and totally unsecured/unsupervised.

Apparently, you weren't the only one

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    If his setup was the same as I saw it a few months ago, he practically put out the welcome mat for someone to rob the place. Given his location someone could go either way and disappear into the night.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Fled in unknown direction? No descriptions, no photos? 3 different rewards being offered but no info?

I wonder if there were any security cameras working either inside, or out?

Kinda ballsy, robbing a gun shop. Kind makes me wonder if they had people go in earlier and case the place, found out there was not many employees and, I am guessing, not armed.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV

SUSPECT #1 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom