• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Whoever it was that brought that guy in to the station is one lucky SOB. Things could have gone so bad.

"White agreed to go with law enforcement officers to the Charles County Sheriff’s Office, where he requested to use the rest room. While in the toilet stall, White placed a black cloth object in the trash can next to the toilet. Law enforcement subsequently searched the trash can and discovered a black cloth belly band holster containing a .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun, loaded with a magazine and 10 rounds of ammunition."

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Whoever it was that brought that guy in to the station is one lucky SOB. Things could have gone so bad.

"White agreed to go with law enforcement officers to the Charles County Sheriff’s Office, where he requested to use the rest room. While in the toilet stall, White placed a black cloth object in the trash can next to the toilet. Law enforcement subsequently searched the trash can and discovered a black cloth belly band holster containing a .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun, loaded with a magazine and 10 rounds of ammunition."

SEE. fsa2013 is totally working...

:sarcasm:

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I dont think he was the mastermind behind this. I suspect his deal includes a requirement to testify against the higher ups. They stole iirc 90+ handguns but CCSO only retrieved two. I never heard any indictments on his partners, I expect we'll hear about arrests and federal conspiracy charges in the coming weeks. For all we know there is already a sealed indictment.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have not been there cause I only stop by when passing thru but there was a sign in the old building they set up a new place further south

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Yes Fred's is open in a temporary location in White Plains. West side of 301, across the road and a little bit south of Jimmy's Paddock in an old pottery shop building. Just bought a RRA LAR-15 from them last weekend.

mikemass

Mar 13, 2011
    Lusby, MD
    Yes Fred's is open in a temporary location in White Plains. West side of 301, across the road and a little bit south of Jimmy's Paddock in an old pottery shop building. Just bought a RRA LAR-15 from them last weekend.

Awesome, im going to take a roundabout route to support local business on my way to Myrtle Grove next week. Better they get my money than Walmart.

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    Figured he would plead. We were subpoenaed on the case but when it went federal, figured he would plead.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    They are planning to rebuild a two-story stoor at the original location. Its going through county permits afaik.

Looks like it is rolling along.
    Saleman just came down with schedule and specs. Wondering what I knew about "Freds" since I was a gun nut.......lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom