• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    we had some varmints similar to ground hogs but in Idaho...they called them Rock chucks...lol they were fun to shoot...and I actually stabbed one! it was in an irrigation pipe and you could see its body through one of the slits and i stabbed it! :lol2: a guy at the range told me today someone actually tried eating a turkey buzzard...said they got sick as hell...i got a little sick thinking about eating one of those nasty birds..!

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    I understand that there are plenty of varmits hanging around the US Capitol. They even wear suits or colorful dresses to make them easier to spot. Just drive there and park and listen to their mating calls "yo taxpayer, you got some money" or during the spring brooding season "bailout, bailout, recovery".

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    The funny thing about this thread, I saw a turkey vulture cleaning up something by the road on my way home from work today - it was on the right hand sight of the road on Rte 97 when I was headed north from Annapolis to Glen Burnie - I haven't seen one in quite some time.

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I understand that there are plenty of varmits hanging around the US Capitol. They even wear suits or colorful dresses to make them easier to spot. Just drive there and park and listen to their mating calls "yo taxpayer, you got some money" or during the spring brooding season "bailout, bailout, recovery".

:lol::lol2:

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    There's a few groundhogs on Fort Meade. Big suckers too. We used to tell the new privates that the commander would give 'em a four day pass if they took one on bare-handed.

"No, sir, I have no idea why Private Johnson is all cut up. I think he said something about practicing combatives with the big-assed groundhog that lives under the smoke shack..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom