• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Hate to bring it into the convo, but its clear that the guy who jumped on the bumper was white. Had he been other, the bus driver would've been arrested and charged with a hate crime.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Hate to bring it into the convo, but its clear that the guy who jumped on the bumper was white. Had he been other, the bus driver would've been arrested and charged with a hate crime.

Actually since is white he is automatically a racist bigot and therefore he probably got his vehicle using his white privilege and should not be upset that it was damaged.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Wife just told me the driver was fired.

Higher ups didn't like his hood ornament?

I guess there was quite a risk of squashing the hitchhiker if he fell off the bumper. But what if he got violent? Tough situation.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I thought that they were both in the wrong. Sorry he had to loose his job, but he didn't show the best judgement in my estimation.

Hope that they both will learn from this and move on.... did the instigator of this mess get identified and punished yet (i.e. the kid that threw the bottle in the first place)?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I thought that they were both in the wrong. Sorry he had to loose his job, but he didn't show the best judgement in my estimation.

Hope that they both will learn from this and move on.... did the instigator of this mess get identified and punished yet (i.e. the kid that threw the bottle in the first place)?

He only threw a bottle at a car. It's not as if he did something violent or dangerous, like chewing a poptart into the shape of a gun. Give the poor kid a break. :rolleyes:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Eh, no big deal. The driver can probably come up to Harford County and pick where he wants to work. All these bus contractors have "Drivers wanted" signs out.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Throwing a bottle from a moving vehicle is assault with a deadly weapon. Can't say I would've done the same thing, but if a cop had been assaulted in this way, does anyone think for a minute he wouldn't have done something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom