• tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    PM me for more detail.

Edit: Location: Linthicum 21090

Description:
    We are looking for a motivated self-starting RF Test Engineer working in the RF Microwave Design
    Engineering Group. Working with the latest technologies that make up our commercial and military electronic systems,
    this position offers a unique multifaceted opportunity to work with a highly talented team in the design and test of
    everything from RF MMICs on wafer, transmit and receive module assemblies, low noise amplifiers, converters, power
    amplifiers, to the latest in module-on-a-chip, and system-on-a-chip designs.
    Interfacing with design engineers, test technicians and factory test personnel, you will design, implement and support test
    automation systems to verify product performance. In addition, you will provide the hardware and software required for
    engineering testing of high frequency MMIC and module prototype designs. This testing includes design verification,
    break outs and acceptance of state-of-the-art electronic devices. You may also be required to support integration into the next higher assembly, and beyond.

Some Skills required
    EE stuff
    small level digital design for level-shifting, buffering, etc.
    RF test
    Software: C# (or VS-C++). labWindows CVI
    Some SQL (or data management) would be nice.
    TCP/IP Networking fundamentals
    must be able to troubleshoot your way out of a paperbag!
    Like the description says, multifaceted !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Never mind. I figured if it was near you, it could only be one place.

Good luck. Can be tough to fill that role. Tons of poseurs out there who claim to be test engineers who are nothing but semi-skilled bench techs. Have plenty of first-hand experience sifting through them.

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Never mind. I figured if it was near you, it could only be one place.

Good luck. Can be tough to fill that role. Tons of poseurs out there who claim to be test engineers who are nothing but semi-skilled bench techs. Have plenty of first-hand experience sifting through them.
    You got that right. So tired of interviewing. Been trying to fill this spot for 2 years.

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Still looking for players..

PM me for more detail.

Edit: Location: Linthicum 21090

Description:
    We are looking for a motivated self-starting RF Test Engineer working in the RF Microwave Design
    Engineering Group. Working with the latest technologies that make up our commercial and military electronic systems,
    this position offers a unique multifaceted opportunity to work with a highly talented team in the design and test of
    everything from RF MMICs on wafer, transmit and receive module assemblies, low noise amplifiers, converters, power
    amplifiers, to the latest in module-on-a-chip, and system-on-a-chip designs.
    Interfacing with design engineers, test technicians and factory test personnel, you will design, implement and support test
    automation systems to verify product performance. In addition, you will provide the hardware and software required for
    engineering testing of high frequency MMIC and module prototype designs. This testing includes design verification,
    break outs and acceptance of state-of-the-art electronic devices. You may also be required to support integration into the next higher assembly, and beyond.

4 year STEM degree is required.

Some Skills required
    EE stuff
    small level digital design for level-shifting, buffering, etc.
    RF test
    Some software: C# (or C/VS-C++). labWindows CVI
    Some SQL (or data management) would be nice.
    IP Networking fundamentals
    must be able to troubleshoot your way out of a paperbag!
    Like the description says, multifaceted !

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Have you looked into the Veteran Job Fairs? I thought I read a post on here that said there was one coming up soon. I'm not saying just any grunt will do, but you may find someone with enough skills to give them a chance.

Good Luck!

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Have you looked into the Veteran Job Fairs? I thought I read a post on here that said there was one coming up soon. I'm not saying just any grunt will do, but you may find someone with enough skills to give them a chance.

Good Luck!
    Yes, our director is good about reaching out. We love vets. A military veteran resume always goes to the top.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom