• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Next step is going to be creation of an Rifle Roster. All of these will need to be approved and on the roster before they can be legally sold.
    There was a proposal to do just that in previous versions of the AWB.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    There was a proposal to do just that in previous versions of the AWB.
    Should save them the effort and set up an alternative wiki site that only specifies what fails MD law. If there are conflicts with the state police site, it could be explained (by actual gun experts why something isn't a copycat, etc). In the current MDS list, they are even incapable of using consistent phrasing. I fire people who lack this basic competency.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I see MD dealers now have the 308 Galil in stock.

Please.... if someone buys this, DO NOT post pictures, especially of groups, or any hint that this rifle might be superb. I cannot afford the damage to my wallet.

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    I was also told you can buy an Ak in 5.45 because it's not a copy of a 47 and the dealer said he's never had a problem doing it and has never had a hiccup during his inspections
    Just goes to show how retarded that list is.
    this makes no sense given how the ban on AKs is worded, unless he's using the term "AK" loosely here?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Should save them the effort and set up an alternative wiki site that only specifies what fails MD law. If there are conflicts with the state police site, it could be explained (by actual gun experts why something isn't a copycat, etc). In the current MDS list, they are even incapable of using consistent phrasing. I fire people who lack this basic competency.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

An EXCELLENT idea my friend!

This is exactly the kind of PUSHBACK that MSI should be engaged in on the digital battlefield. MSI should sponsor/maintain a frequently updated site of vetted, checked, and cross-checked information that could shame the MSP into correcting their bullsh!t.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    this makes no sense given how the ban on AKs is worded, unless he's using the term "AK" loosely here?

Thats what I'm trying to figure out, the dealer I was speaking to is reputable and makes most of the sales here in Southern MD. I spoke to few other FFLs and they seemed unsure of the matter, but at the end said it was illegal. So i'm going to assume a Vepr in 5.45 in a "Sporting" configuration is legal, but if I do work on the mag well to accept double stack magazines its illegal :mad54::mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom