• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    LOL, I’ll tag you later where at least 3 times today alone where you called people names on other posts after I get back from taking my Dad out for his 85 BB. You must have a different set of standards from the rest of us. HA HA .

Was I referring to MDS members ?

No.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I saw this in the news yesterday; though not about MD, still interesting. I don't think Democrats are going to make the same mistake they did in 2016 in letting 3rd party candidates split their vote.

https://apnews.com/fbf4a5142d8f4263ae2d95dc3a0d81e1

I heard the "Vote for the Democrats" sign waiver talking about Jealous's path to victory.

I hope if he wins, everyone who protest votes stays in Maryland to experience his policies.

Aren't you the one that talks about LARPing as a Democrat all the time?

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Neither did I...and if I know RD, he isn't trying to insult anyone either.

We're all passionate about our opinions...it's all good.

In truth... you are correct. :thumbsup:

I just can’t understand why anyone would waste their choices on something that the know they can’t have.

Logically... Who doesn’t know that Quinn can’t win?

Waiter: Good day sir, what can I get for you?
    Customer: I’ll have the hotdog.
    Waiter: I’m sorry sir... we don’t serve hotdogs.
    Customer: Okay, I’ll have the wiener on a bun.
    Waiter: Sir... that’s a hotdog... and we don’t serve hotdogs.
    Customer: Okay, I’ll have the Hebrew National Kosher Dog.
    Waiter: Sir... please spell hotdogs for me.
    Customer: h- o- t- d- o- g- s.
    Waiter: You left out the “F”.
    Customer: What? There is NO “F” in hotdogs.
    Waiter: THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU... There’s NO F’n hotdogs.

And there will not be a Quinn in the Governor’s seat when this election ends. :cool:

But if enough people vote for Quinn... there very well may be a Jealous Governor in Maryland.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Maybe the democrats should rename themselves the Anti-Trumpian party.

Pretty astute actually. The opposition to the populist Jackson may not have been as rabid as that against the populist Trump but both were greatly despised by the elitists.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Aren't you the one that talks about LARPing as a Democrat all the time?

With a strategy behind it.

DINO has NEVER advocated voting Democrat when:

1.) There is a competitive Republican primary

2.) There is a competitive general election.

I talk about DINOing when you are a Republican who lives in a district where the Republicans don't bother running a candidate, or where their candidate runs unopposed.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    The dream of a 3rd or 4th party option, is that more people get pissed off. Simple jack math is this.
    Party A gets 33%
    Party B gets 33%
    Party C gets 34%
    The minority wins. Because 66% of voters didn't vote for the winner. That's in a perfect 3party system.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The dream of a 3rd or 4th party option, is that more people get pissed off. Simple jack math is this.
    Party A gets 33%
    Party B gets 33%
    Party C gets 34%
    The minority wins. Because 66% of voters didn't vote for the winner. That's in a perfect 3party system.

That's how Bill Clinton got elected in the first place -- by a minority. In a two party system, Ross Perot wouldn't have siphoned votes from George H.W. Bush and he would have won.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    That's how Bill Clinton got elected in the first place -- by a minority. In a two party system, Ross Perot wouldn't have siphoned votes from George H.W. Bush and he would have won.

Why some people can not see that... is a complete mystery. Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see it. :shrug:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Democratic Party is sending out a mailer touting Hogan as practically a Democrat to contrast him to Republicans running down ticket ...
    582ab37c714cf40f0d55a6f73ec78251.jpg

As an aside, despite it being the internet era, we've gotten more political mailers for this election than any past election. Pretty amazing. I think they're pulling back on television and putting more in direct mail campaigns essentially microtargeting voters.

Getting back to the ad, they're almost conceding the race to Hogan with this type of mailer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    I'm a guilty Ross Perot voter. If you don't vote for the one you believe in there is no sense voting. At least it sends "them" a message.

NEVER again. Hogan's my man. You have to vote for the lesser of two evils or you hurt yourself. A blind man should see it. Sorry, I think that has already been said.:)

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Hey QUICK............there’s a brand spanking new post in the water cooler you haven’t left your mark on/commented on yet. ...........You’re really missing out......get that post count up!......

...........AND you’re still calling people names on other posts.
    I have not called ANY members names... that's against the rules.

Keep up your personal jibes... Post them where ever you wish... See how that works out for you.

So sad that you are so affected by my presence here that it causes you to follow my posts just to post shit against me.

Bless your heart.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    I have not called ANY members names... that's against the rules.

Keep up your personal jibes... Post them where ever you wish... See how that works out for you.

So sad that you are so affected by my presence here that it causes you to follow my posts just to post shit against me.

Bless your heart.

I’ve never said you called members names just countered to you saying I called members names. You seem to be one of those people who never admit when they’re wrong and is an “authority” on everything and has to have the last word. Just my observations from being a member since last February.

May God bless you as well.

Sirex