• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    lol. its only about 40 minutes west of Westminster. Take MD140 West and it becomes PA16. When you come down off of Blue Ridge Summit WalMart is there on the right. :)

from glen burnie that's just too far for a few boxes of .22. If i happen up that way one day ill check it out though

MDcaptive

Dec 13, 2008
    I guess I have an oddball because mine hates golden bullets (As well as my fingers). I cant wait till this brick is done. I had it out Saturday and averaged one failure to eject per mag of golden bullet... no such issues with the winchester filled mags.... :sad20: my fav. is still Federal.... fine by me since it's cheapest. :sign11:

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    mine loves the federal the most too. i have only put a 100 of the remington golds thru it and i had several problems but not as bad as those crappy cci mini mags

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I just ordered a box of federal champion with some other goodies. I saw on the gsg5 site that it is one of the types they test fired through the gun

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I guess I have an oddball because mine hates golden bullets (As well as my fingers). I cant wait till this brick is done. I had it out Saturday and averaged one failure to eject per mag of golden bullet... no such issues with the winchester filled mags.... :sad20: my fav. is still Federal.... fine by me since it's cheapest. :sign11:

If you have some you want to get rid of I will buy it from you.

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    Anyone seen one in stock anywhere lately? Happen to catch a price?

Thanx:thumbsup:

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    If you have some you want to get rid of I will buy it from you.

I know it's a bit of a drive, but the Wal-Mart in Waynesboro , Pennsylvania, just off PA-16 ihas usually got a bunch in stock. Every time I go there I grab a couple bricks. I've got several thousands rounds of it setting around waiting on a rainy day. Seems like every time I go I buy two boxes but only shoot up one, so they're starting to pile up. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom