• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rolo

Mar 13, 2019
    Washington county
    He showed his true colors when he signed the red flag law. Typical politician. Not going to hurt his chances for election. O'Malley did the same when he signed all his "common sense gun laws". Only in it for the votes.

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    He showed his true colors when he signed the red flag law. Typical politician. Not going to hurt his chances for election. O'Malley did the same when he signed all his "common sense gun laws". Only in it for the votes.

Yup 100%

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Received email & learned that I am a friend of Hogan.

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 7:16 PM
    To: Me
    Subject: You’re a friend of Gov. Hogan’s

That’s why we’d like you on board.

Me,
    I am writing to you today because I know you are critical to Governor Larry Hogan’s success.

The campaign might be over, but the fight for Maryland’s future continues.

I am proud to share with you a new organization founded by some of the Governor’s closest friends and most passionate supporters called the “Change Maryland Action Fund.”

And we certainly count you among the Governor’s friends, which is why I’m inviting you to become a Founding Member of the Change Maryland Action Fund.
    Please make a contribution of $250, $100, $50, $35, $25, or even $10 to become a Founding Member of the Change Maryland Action Fund -- the largest grassroots organization dedicated to supporting Governor Hogan and our bipartisan agenda.

You have supported Governor Hogan in his fight to bring commonsense to Annapolis, to reform the status quo, and to put taxpayers and working families first again in Maryland.

And he’s only getting started.

Governor Hogan’s comprehensive agenda includes:
    • ✅Addressing traffic congestion that impedes growth
    • ✅Enacting real reform to hold judges accountable for sentencing violent criminals
    • ✅Ending gerrymandering by taking redistricting out of the hands of partisan politicians so we can pick our leaders – not the other way around.

But you better believe that the ideologues in Annapolis will do everything in their power to try and put political stunts and radical ideas above doing what’s right for you.

So please, make a contribution of $250, $100, $50, $35, $25, or even $10 to become a Founding Member of the Change Maryland Action Fund -- the largest grassroots organization dedicated to supporting Governor Hogan and our bipartisan agenda.

Thank you,
    Allison Meyers
    Finance Director
    Change Maryland Action Fund
    Contributions to Change Maryland Action Fund are not deductible as charitable contributions. There is no limit on the amount that you can donate to Change Maryland Action Fund. Change Maryland Action Fund does not accept contributions from Maryland regulated lobbyists (Md. Code § 5-101(hh)).
    Paid for by Change Maryland Action Fund
    P.O. Box 6268
    Annapolis, MD 21401

This email was sent to: me. Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored.
    believe that email is a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters, but you can click here if you would like to unsubscribe from these messages.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Attachments

• ross.jpg
      ross.jpg
      58.6 KB · Views: 284

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Just heard on WMAL that he's exploring a run against Trump in 2020.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

I don't believe he would win the "R" primary in MD against Trump, what a POS.

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan visits New Hampshire amid speculation of a primary challenge to Trump

Apr. 23, 2019 - 2:15 - At Politics & Eggs event, Gov. Hogan made clear he's seriously considering challenging President Trump; Kristin Fisher reports from Manchester, New Hampshire.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6029213470001/#sp=show-clips

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    He needs to stay the hell out of the race. I heard him rambling on WBAL today about the more the merrier in the race blah blah. Not true when the incumbent is from your party dipwad!! Let the Dems fight themselves leave Trump be so he can work towards another win

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    He needs to stay the hell out of the race. I heard him rambling on WBAL today about the more the merrier in the race blah blah. Not true when the incumbent is from your party dipwad!! Let the Dems fight themselves leave Trump be so he can work towards another win

He is posturing, there is no race to be had on the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom