• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rolo

Mar 13, 2019
    Washington county
    Why is it that the more i compare Gov. Hogan to O'Malley the only difference i see is that O'Malley would do it to your face and Hogan will do it behind your back. Gov Hogan is not going to do anthing for the the 2A rights in Md. He has aspirations to run for president. A Democrat in Republican disguise.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I can understand that you, other and I would hope that Gov Hogan would due more things. But I don't think that Hogan is anything near O'Malley. I will give an example, one prominent individual on this forum praise him for putting 5 individuals on the Handgun Review Board and then later blasted him for something else. I forgot how said it, but "You can't please all of the people all of the time, the best you can do is please most of the people most of the time". Unfortunately, we live in a state that is dominated by the will of the three(?) largest cities. Those in power will do anything to remain in power, we have to change those that live in these cities. It will not happen overnight, it is like gun control a long game. I personally would take Hogan over Jealous any day of the week.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Hemorrhoid over rectal cancer is still a PITA. Hogan has reached the apex of his career. "Peter Principal" and the rise to ones level of incompetence.

True, I'm not denying that. But one is a an annoyance if untreated the other one you will die from it.

Rolo

Mar 13, 2019
    Washington county
    I can understand that you, other and I would hope that Gov Hogan would due more things. But I don't think that Hogan is anything near O'Malley. I will give an example, one prominent individual on this forum praise him for putting 5 individuals on the Handgun Review Board and then later blasted him for something else. I forgot how said it, but "You can't please all of the people all of the time, the best you can do is please most of the people most of the time". Unfortunately, we live in a state that is dominated by the will of the three(?) largest cities. Those in power will do anything to remain in power, we have to change those that live in these cities. It will not happen overnight, it is like gun control a long game. I personally would take Hogan over Jealous any day of the week.
    I agree with the Hogan over Jealous. I just can't understand why when the republicans have control they refuse to take a 2A stand, but when the democrats have control they immediately start throwing bill after bill for gun control.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    We all know Hogan will do nothing that helps us over the next 3 years, so who is an up and comer that is not a RINO? I think we need to start lookin lest we get a Jealous or Tony Shitstain.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Hemorrhoid over rectal cancer is still a PITA. Hogan has reached the apex of his career. "Peter Principal" and the rise to ones level of incompetence.

Actually one level ABOVE their level of competence, in actual practice. Time for the "Lateral Arabesque" for Lawn Chair Larry.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Let's see what he does this term. He does not have to worry about being re-elected for Governor in Maryland. So, it gives him a little more freedom. If I was him, and I wanted to run for President, I would veto some, if not all, of the anti 2A bills that come before him this year. Then, when running for President he can say, "I am fine with common sense gun laws". I signed the ERPO in Maryland but vetoed .......................................

We shall see.

Remember, O'Malley shoved FSA2013 through the Maryland General Assembly and look how well he did in the Presidential primaries. Granted, people don't pick candidates solely on their 2A stance, but that does play a part.

18wheeler

Mar 16, 2019
    Perryville
    Let's see what he does this term. He does not have to worry about being re-elected for Governor in Maryland. So, it gives him a little more freedom. If I was him, and I wanted to run for President, I would veto some, if not all, of the anti 2A bills that come before him this year. Then, when running for President he can say, "I am fine with common sense gun laws". I signed the ERPO in Maryland but vetoed .......................................

We shall see.

Remember, O'Malley shoved FSA2013 through the Maryland General Assembly and look how well he did in the Presidential primaries. Granted, people don't pick candidates solely on their 2A stance, but that does play a part.

There are PLENTY of single issue voters out there....

18wheeler

Mar 16, 2019
    Perryville
    The only pro 2nd amendment thing he has done thus far to my knowledge is ending the ballistic fingerprinting of handguns. But, I suspect that was mostly to the cost and frivolity of it than anything.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD

We shall see.

Democrats put up more resistance to O'Malley gun control than they did with Hogan.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    There are PLENTY of single issue voters out there....

The thing is, O’Mao didn’t lose the nomination because of his stance on gun control, he’s a democrat after all. He lost because he ran MD into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom