• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Hello Everyone!

After many years of thinking about starting a business, I have finally moved forward and started Accuforge, LLC. I have had a passion for guns and shooting for over 30 years from my hunting/shooting with my father during my childhood, military service, and several shooting sports.

My plans are to start out slowly and build organically. I want to help encourage more people to safely enjoy the shooting sports and hunting.

I plan to offer NRA pistol, rifle, shotgun, and reloading courses at regular intervals in the Baltimore, MD area.

My first course as Accuforge is scheduled for Sunday August 2nd in Baltimore, MD. More information is available here.

As soon as my FFL is granted (seems like it's taking forever), I plan to start offering Gunsmithing services and limited gun sales at reasonable prices. I am often at the range and see many people trying to shoot guns that aren't set up properly, malfunction, or don't fit them. Much of this can be fixed with simple upgrades, repairs, or modifications.

Additionally, I aim to help people with disabilities to be able to shoot and/or shoot better. I have attached photos of a stock that I designed and built for my father who is right handed but has impaired vision in his right eye and therefore uses his left. The stock was CNC routed from a piece of hard maple and the adapter plate is HDPE.

If you want to know more about Accuforge or me, check out my websites:

https://accuforge.com
    https://cockrum.net

Attachments

• Custom Offset Ruger 1022.jpg
      Custom Offset Ruger 1022.jpg
      65 KB · Views: 900
    • Custom Offset Ruger 1022_target.jpg
      Custom Offset Ruger 1022_target.jpg
      46.3 KB · Views: 880
    • cambam_stock_offset.jpg
      cambam_stock_offset.jpg
      69.8 KB · Views: 902

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Thanks Brent. Look forward to seeing you at classes in the future. I have a reloading class on 8/2/15 if you are interested.

BTW. If anyone sees me at Freestate or AGC, say hello. As long as you're safe and I have ammo left, I'll pretty much let anyone shoot what I bring with me.

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Thanks. I'm anxious to get started doing work but I'm still waiting on my FFL. I applied about a month ago now. I can't legally do much until it is granted.

My shop includes equipment that is non-typical for most small gunsmiths so I will be able to do reasonably-priced one-off parts and custom setups.

CNC wood router (23x36x8) - used this to cut the stock for my father's gun
    CNC Fusion Mini-Mill (9x5x6 envelope)
    3D Printer (Solidoodle 4)
    9x19 Metal Lathe
    MIG & TIG Welding
    Plasma Cutter
    etc.

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    I'm getting closer to having the business fully up-and-running.

I had my ATF inspection this week and don't foresee any showstoppers with the FFL. There has been a bit of a bump trying to get someone at Baltimore City Zoning to talk to the ATF person though. Hopefully, it is now resolved and I'll be operational by the end of the month.

Last weekend, I did my first reloading class as Accuforge and it went very well and have scheduled 2 more (submitted to the calendar and can be found in my IP forum).

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You don't happen to be the one at Freestate's big boomer shoot last year that was letting everyone and their mother shoot that 45-70, are ya?

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Yes. That was probably me with my H&R .45-70.

A group of us are planning to be at Freestate at about 7pm tomorrow. Trying to get to the range more

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom