• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    We had a similar situation when I was in school at C. Milton Wright about 7 years ago. About half of the students were held out of school by their parents. My mom sent me to school anyway. Not sure how I feel about that...

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    We had a similar situation when I was in school at C. Milton Wright about 7 years ago. About half of the students were held out of school by their parents. My mom sent me to school anyway. Not sure how I feel about that...

Your mother was bright enough to know that real bombers don't tip their hand.

She was teaching you a valuable life lesson. Don't let some unhinged boogeyman or fear of a non event interfere with your daily activities.

What we should be doing is searching all the schools that don't get threats.

Cuzz they're the ones that are going to go boom. But imagine the level of paranoia that would generate.

Hall Pass

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2017
    Hereford, MD

Are you planning on having a talk with her about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom