• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    Any idea on a fair price for a used 1187 in camo? It's been used but overall in decent shape (some wear). Probably about 8 years old but not sure. I can't seem to find many used ones for sale to get a good idea of market value. New they are about $825 for camo. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    Interior has some wear. Camo is in good condition. Seller wants $550. Seems a little high but I want us both to walk away happy if we work it out.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Do you know what barrel it has? What choke tubes come with it? These could alter the price either up or down.

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I personally would say $500 because of the condition you described. No more than $550 if it was in great shape.

But this is just what I would pay. It's finally your decision and would depend on how much you want or need this shotgun.

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

shoreshot

Mar 4, 2013
    Frederick Co.
    Picked one up at an auction last night. Was wondering if I got a good deal. Not a scratch on it. Got it home and broke it down. Doesn't look like its had one shell through it. Guess I did Ok. Paid $410 for it. All the chokes, wrench, and original paperwork with it too.

Rocky BearDog

1 mile south of freedom
    Sep 6, 2011
    Millers, MD.
    Picked one up at an auction last night. Was wondering if I got a good deal. Not a scratch on it. Got it home and broke it down. Doesn't look like its had one shell through it. Guess I did Ok. Paid $410 for it. All the chokes, wrench, and original paperwork with it too.

That is an awesome deal!

As for the OP, 8 year old 1187 in wetlands camo... $500 max

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom