• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    OOS. Went through the whole process of entering info for shipping and cc, got an online receipt, then got an email saying out of stock and not charged to my credit card. You'd think in this day and age their web site would be dynamically updated rather than "several times a day" as the email from them indicated. :mad54:

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    OOS. Went through the whole process of entering info for shipping and cc, got an online receipt, then got an email saying out of stock and not charged to my credit card. You'd think in this day and age their web site would be dynamically updated rather than "several times a day" as the email from them indicated. :mad54:

500 is out but I believe that 100 and 200 should be backorder-able....just tried the link again. They don't run card on backorder btw.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    500 is out but I believe that 100 and 200 should be backorder-able....just tried the link again. They don't run card on backorder btw.

I 'don't see anything about it being on back order anywhere on the site. Email response to my order was:

We are sorry for any inconvenience, but not all of the items from your order can be shipped.
    Below is the list of items that could not ship complete. All other items should have shipped or are shipping soon.

Description Quantity Ordered Quantity Available Quantity Sold Out Notes 200 RDS. .223 55 GR FMJ LC WHI 1 0 1 Sold Out

We have not charged your charge card for any of the above unavailable items.
    If you paid by money order or check for any sold out or restricted items, you will receive a refund check in a separate mailing.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Our Web site is automatically updated several times each day. We try to keep only available merchandise listed on our Web site. Therefore, if an item is on back-order or sold out it should not show up as being available to order, except on rare occasions. We really do value your business and we understand your frustration.

If you would like to verify the availability on a particular item, call our Order Desk at 1-800-888-3006 or our Customer Service Department at 1-800-888-5222 to help you.

Enjoy the Outdoors,

Customer Service

Then they go on to offer me a $5 off coupon on my next order. The coupon expires tomorrow!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I 'don't see anything about it being on back order anywhere on the site. Email response to my order was:

We are sorry for any inconvenience, but not all of the items from your order can be shipped.
    Below is the list of items that could not ship complete. All other items should have shipped or are shipping soon.

Description Quantity Ordered Quantity Available Quantity Sold Out Notes 200 RDS. .223 55 GR FMJ LC WHI 1 0 1 Sold Out

We have not charged your charge card for any of the above unavailable items.
    If you paid by money order or check for any sold out or restricted items, you will receive a refund check in a separate mailing.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Our Web site is automatically updated several times each day. We try to keep only available merchandise listed on our Web site. Therefore, if an item is on back-order or sold out it should not show up as being available to order, except on rare occasions. We really do value your business and we understand your frustration.

If you would like to verify the availability on a particular item, call our Order Desk at 1-800-888-3006 or our Customer Service Department at 1-800-888-5222 to help you.

Enjoy the Outdoors,

Customer Service

Then they go on to offer me a $5 off coupon on my next order. The coupon expires tomorrow!

You missed it

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      75.4 KB · Views: 612

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Thanks Alphabrew. My receipt shows the same January 8th expected availability. I'm just not used to having to read between the lines when I order off the internet. I am used to sites saying right up front, "the merchandise is on back order and you will be notified when it ships. Your credit card will not be charged until merchandise ships." But then this my first attempt to order ammo from SG. I find their communications inconsistent and confusing. But then I am a geezer.

ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    I wouldnt believe them.....ive had 1000 rnds of .223 that was suppose to ship 3/5 and still havent seen it. I just canceled last week.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I wouldnt believe them.....ive had 1000 rnds of .223 that was suppose to ship 3/5 and still havent seen it. I just canceled last week.

Strange. The last time I ordered ammo from TSG on backorder, it shipped a few days later. Well in advance of the "estimated shipping date".

ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    Tavor

If it doesn't ship, that's more $ for my Tavor fund. Win/win bitches!

Thanks for consistently posting solid ammonia deals.
    As far as the tavor, I thought they were now banned in md. I almost bought one pre 10/1 but never pulled the trigger.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    I let my membership expire. I got sick and tired of dealing with those idiots. I've had 300 rds of federal .40 on back or since 1/1/2013. How ridiculous is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom