• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SNovaTac

Mar 9, 2011
    Southern MD
    My buddy is traveling from Southern MD to somewhere near Clarksburg, WV tomorrow. Does anyone have any recommendations on places to stop to look for ammo? I think 9mm handgun and 8 mm rifle ammo in particular. Thanks in advance for any gouge!

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Haha, good luck.

There are some honeyholes in wv, but the locals are good about not letting the cat out of the bag. Anyplace besides a hole-in-the-wall bait shop, hardware store, etc. will be sold out. Walmart a here are stripped bare, same as md, it just took a little longer to happen.

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    There is no ammo in WV.:innocent0 Nothing to see here, try PA. Ammo situation is no different here than anywhere else, nothing to be found unless it is overpriced or 270 Win. Seems there are not many Jack O'Connor followers left out there. However I have come across some great deals at some small local Pawn shops on a couple of Mosin's and a Chinese SKS. Just have to ask what they have in the back and have cash in hand to make a counter offer.

Notadrone

Mar 19, 2013
    west of Salisbury
    I'm visiting the Romney/Keyser area and have been able to find plenty of overpriced ammo including including many of the hard to find caliber. I just stop anywhere the said guns...

hasteranger

Jan 14, 2012
    West Virginia
    check all the hole in the wall fishing/hunting stores, you are guaranteed to meet some nice folks, and thats how my friend stumbled onto the last few boxes of .22 maybe in the entire eastern panhandle. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom