• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Jackson923, Has Tman68 contacted you yet about the .45 borelock? I work 10 miles south of Prince Fredrick and will be needing one the week of Sept, 2nd. I can arrange to meet either one of you so we can both make our pickups, heck if it's thru Chuck in P.F. we may be able to both use it on the same day - lol.

Can we make that three in one day from Chuck? :)

jake12

May 18, 2010
    Trying to locate a 22lr for an sr22. Will likely need it the week of the 16th. Can pay shipping both ways if necessary.

Located in Annapolis.

Thanks!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Soundman1

Aug 11, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    I would like to borrow a chamber lock for .45ACP between 9/25 - 9/30 for my new Ruger SR1911
    I am located in Frederick.
    Thanks ... Soundman1
    BTW
    Saw the "living doc" in post #1 and only saw 9mm for lock borrowing. OR did I miss something?

Looking for a 9mm lock (bore or chamber) in Northern Calvert County. Anyone have an extra I can borrow/rent/buy very cheap? I've reviewed the spreadsheet - closest listed is Lothian (also Annapolis & Upper Marlboro). I'll PM these members if I don't have any responses in the next few days.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    I have a barrel rod lock that I was forced to buy with my G23.

I'm in the Severn / ft Meade AO. PM me if you need to barrow it....a cold beer in return maybe lol, though not required

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Please add it to the list. Otherwise, the post of yours likely will get lost in the pages.

Thanks for contributing.

RustinRifle55

Feb 24, 2013
    St. James MD
    I looked at the living doc but did not see anyone in the Washington Co. area with a .45 ACP chamber lock. Anyone out there willing to help me with a lock for Monday Sept. 30?

Amf_otb

May 30, 2012
    Hey all, I'm looking for a .40 cal bore lock. Shipped or I can pick up / drop off. I've checked the google doc and either I've gotten no response or in some cases the people loaned it out and never got it returned. If anyone can help me out in the near future I would appreciate it. I'm in the glen Burnie area but work in Bethesda and my girls in Fredrick so I'm all over the place, driving isn't much of an issue. Thanks in advance.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Hey all, I'm looking for a .40 cal bore lock. Shipped or I can pick up / drop off. I've checked the google doc and either I've gotten no response or in some cases the people loaned it out and never got it returned. If anyone can help me out in the near future I would appreciate it. I'm in the glen Burnie area but work in Bethesda and my girls in Fredrick so I'm all over the place, driving isn't much of an issue. Thanks in advance.

PM sent

---
    Shamr0ck

vincinator44

Sep 26, 2013
    Looking for 9mm bore lock, MD approved. Can buy, borrow or rent. I'm located in Washington County and lock is needed for gun pickup 8PM on 9/30/13. So I prefer something close like points West, Frederick, Germantown, Mt Airy..(too late to ship and looking to pick up)

USN Veteran, so hopefully trustworthy.

Unable to open living document, so I'll refer to that when I get home. thanks.

Amf_otb

May 30, 2012
    Looking for 9mm bore lock, MD approved. Can buy, borrow or rent. I'm located in Washington County and lock is needed for gun pickup 8PM on 9/30/13. So I prefer something close like points West, Frederick, Germantown, Mt Airy..(too late to ship and looking to pick up)

USN Veteran, so hopefully trustworthy.

Unable to open living document, so I'll refer to that when I get home. thanks.

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom