• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sorry, iPad glitch/technical troobles.

that post (#200) now populated with pics, including you!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Alright Bikebreath, based just on this spectacularly photogenic image of you I nominate you as PRESIDENT of the State of FREE MARYLAND:

(You will look good on our new money.)

(PS: God put the Betsy Ross flag in the background; and many thanks again to Engine4 for coming to the Rally to display that message of hope.)

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 7200CFBC-5C7A-43DD-8114-CF352B0B31C5.jpg
      7200CFBC-5C7A-43DD-8114-CF352B0B31C5.jpg
      80.5 KB · Views: 414
    Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Thus my previous reference to the PATRIOT PICKET leader wearing “two hats” at the Rally.

First, as the point of contact for the PP with the 2A Rally organizers, in arranging security and staging assistance using our flags.

Second, serving there in his capacity as a newly credentialed member of the Second Amendment press, reporting to the national readership of THE TRUTH ABOUT GUNS (TTAG) about the 2A Rally itself.

“When you really need something done ... give it to a busy man.”

Attachments

• D19F194A-FCF6-40F9-869F-45AEFF1AD14B.jpg
      D19F194A-FCF6-40F9-869F-45AEFF1AD14B.jpg
      119.7 KB · Views: 352
    • 855D12B6-5715-4F2F-97F1-B6979BB34FB1.jpg
      855D12B6-5715-4F2F-97F1-B6979BB34FB1.jpg
      95.4 KB · Views: 373

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I salute all you who were there for all of us that didn’t make it. Thanks for all your hard work. Anyone comment how Jeff is holding up with everything going on? Prayers are with him and his. Specially like the “Black Guns Matter” sweatshirt in post #200.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I salute all you who were there for all of us that didn’t make it. Thanks for all your hard work. Anyone comment how Jeff is holding up with everything going on? Prayers are with him and his. Specially like the “Black Guns Matter” sweatshirt in post #200.

Jeff was like the Energizer Bunny.

Sting

Member, League the Armed
    Apr 28, 2013
    Rockville
    I regret missing the opportunity to meet some of you MDSers. How about a rally point next time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I regret missing the opportunity to meet some of you MDSers. How about a rally point next time?

I’m easy to find. Look for hair that makes Fabio look like he has mange.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia

Just look for the Patriot Picket shirts. If that fails look for the guy in sunglasses. :cool:

Last edited:

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I wrote to WAMU some time ago to comment about their one sided coverage of gun related issues, but I never heard back from them. Why am I not surprised?
    Cal68

WAMU is not just anti gun because they are left wing: they are part of the gun control LOBBY.

They have gotten millions and millions of dollars from Kendeda Foundation, that is the Home Depot founder ex-wife and kids foundation which funds up to $50 million a year in gun control. they gave millions to WAMU to pay for gun issues reporting at WAMU and for massive grants WAMU administered to working mid career reporters to report on gun violence -- with a specific mission statement to reduce guns in the US. Not reduce illegal guns, but reduce guns..

If an energy company were giving money laundered through WAMU so it could be charitable, meaning you and I and all the taxzpayers pay half the costs, to working journalists covering the oil industry to increase oil use, there would be a massive uproar. but this is all part of the corruption of the left wing media.

https://www.niemanlab.org/2018/03/1...e-and-training-more-reporters-to-do-the-same/

Kendeda is one of he biggest funders of the $40 million dollar/year campaign whose sole purpose was to defund the NRA, eg just one of the fronts that targeted NRA:
    https://kendedafund.org/grantee/coordinating-strategies-reduce-gun-violence-2/

WAMU doesn't just take money from the gun control/ban lobby, they are part of it.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Is there any truth about the SSRI drugs?
    Speaker stated that most of the recent school Shooters were on it, and aggression is a known side effect. I know it was brought up on here, but I forget. .

It is an established risk factor. he was wrong to say all are on it.

The vast majority of large mass shooting murders in the US have had serious mental illness. the driver of virtually all large mas murder is mental illness. People saying otherwise pick and choose there definition. here is an objective list that is not cherry picked or anecdote of actual top 28 mass shootings in all but two we know the killers were seriously mentally ill. the one where the person wasn't was gang related :
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_...ed_States#Deadliest_mass_shootings_since_1949

There have been three mass murders by an individual of over 50 people in Europe in past ten years (Breivek Norway, Lubitz, France, and Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel) -- and in every case the killer had serious mental illness. all three had taken prescriptions for mental illness as well.

Large mass murder: 99% committed by the 1% who are seriously mentally ill
    Smaller mass shootings (four or more shot): about 1/4 domestic violence, about 3/4 criminal activity related, in fact most have priors.

but the speaker shoudl have been careful about saying "school shootings" and SSRI. It certainly does correlate with about a 15x increased likelihood, but a) it may not be causal, the SSRI maybe reducing "school shootings" and the underlying mental illness the driving cause; and b) most "school shootings using the broad term used by gun control advocates and most of the press are actually general crime related shootings near schools, and even paint ball incidents

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom