• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    This kind of puppeteering is oddly familiar ...

Attachments

• 5C657755-7838-4D91-81F0-60B5E2C10D22.jpg
      5C657755-7838-4D91-81F0-60B5E2C10D22.jpg
      61.1 KB · Views: 402

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    why aren't they being yoked up, dragged off, and tossed in jail? They have no permit and it's not legal to shut down a street. Again, why does our side even bother playing by the rules when the rules don't seem to apply equally to everyone?

Permit per DC's Government Homeland Security whatever; legal to protest, but not legal to impede traffic. At the time of his interview with Larry O'Connor only 24 arrested across the city.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Permit per DC's Government Homeland Security whatever; legal to protest, but not legal to impede traffic. At the time of his interview with Larry O'Connor only 24 arrested across the city.

Matt can correct me if i’m wrong, but the police also have to give them 3 verbal warnings before they can start scooping them up. If I remember correctly once the protestors break up the 3 warnings start over again.

We had a protest in front of one of my buildings several years ago and the police were staged in our loading dock. I remember an older DC police officer telling me that if this was 15 years ago the road would have already been opened :lol2:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Matt can correct me if i’m wrong, but the police also have to give them 3 verbal warnings before they can start scooping them up. If I remember correctly once the protestors break up the 3 warnings start over again.

We had a protest in front of one of my buildings several years ago and the police were staged in our loading dock. I remember an older DC police officer telling me that if this was 15 years ago the road would have already been opened :lol2:

I’m the wrong guy to ask on this stuff. I don’t have to attend these functions ;)

KenS

Roof Rack
    Aug 12, 2019
    Howard County
    Hard to be believe so many shooters are so oblivious to the realities of climate collapse, and focus on irrelevant political tripe that probably was started by Russians trying to divide us. Climate COLLAPSE is not a political ploy, not a Chinese hoax, and does warrant immediate action.

My kids, and their kids, deserve a habitable planet. That is worth fighting for.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Hard to be believe so many shooters are so oblivious to the realities of climate collapse, and focus on irrelevant political tripe that probably was started by Russians trying to divide us. Climate COLLAPSE is not a political ploy, not a Chinese hoax, and does warrant immediate action.

My kids, and their kids, deserve a habitable planet. That is worth fighting for.

Then don't move to China bucko... Go protest there too, see if that works and get back to me.

Attachments

• EE9YvleVUAA1b89.jpg large.jpg
      EE9YvleVUAA1b89.jpg large.jpg
      48.3 KB · Views: 248

Mezmoin

Jul 6, 2015
    Isn’t India right behind China with this air pollution next ? Also a lot of the 3rd world countries still contribute a lot more since they are burning dung, coal and other massive producing products. So before they look here they should fix the issues abroad

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    What a bunch of ... well, let's just call them what they are - Domestic Terrorists.

They will be bringing to bear the entire life experience of a random 15-year-old high-school student:

Yes, Virginia, we are all going to die. It's really a question of "when?" (Hint - nobody survives the Game of Life.) Might have to head to work a smidge early to avoid the snarlage (I can't imagine that these Climate Strikers will be out of bed before noon ...)

Oh, where are they days when Nino Greasmanelli would strap on a gun, pin on a badge, and dish out a series of hardwood shampoos to the intentionally-traffic-obstructing population?

Ol' Doug Tracht, crazier'n a sh*thouse rat. LOL We used to listen to him on the way to work, back when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom