• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Popo242

May 5, 2014
    The $350 is a bit steep for me since I am on limited income since I am disability. I gave MSP a call and they will not accept my contractor federal training that I had to go thru for the US Dept of State uniformed division. We had to go thru federal required training that they mandated for all contractors as well for firearms and PR24 and everything in between, On a different form here on MDShooters was talking about going the 14th amendment route to make a case of it before the board and then mabe to court.. anyway have a great day and thanks

Yea, they wouldn't take my federal training either because I just separated. They said they would've if I was still active or retired, even though I just qualified right before I moved away from the police component. In the end, it cost me $327 to get it.

magnetic1

Jun 21, 2013
    Montgomery County

Could have sworn I read something to that effect on Jack McCauley's FB page. (I could be wrong).

Article that I vaguely remember had to do w/ MSP stating they approve 90+% of applications and the rebuttal was they send back the ones that dont have G&S along w/ the fee and then dont count them as a "denial".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom