• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    MDS Brothers and Sisters, Cresap has experienced some issues with the deluge of rain in Frederick this week and a determination has been made to close the range for Sunday 5/20/18. This was an internal decision and not related to the issues experienced recently with the City of Frederick. Cresap members will be out working after the rain abates to get the range up to standards for all of the MDS community and Maryland shooters who enjoy the public range on Sundays. We will also be posting on the Cresap Webpage and Facebook page as well about this closure to get the word out. We offer apologies in advance for any inconvenience this causes but Cresap wants to make sure everyone can have a safe and enjoyable experience while at Cresap's range. We will be open on 5/27/18 again for normal operations. See you at the Range!!!!!!

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    YEAH, That area took a beating......

My son is supposed to go hiking this weekend on the C&O Canal trail. Between the weather forecast (Flood Warnings between Williamsport and DC, 24-25 feet crest Sunday am, 15 feet is flood stage) and the Park Service web info... (avoid mm 42 -70, basically Monocacy to Williamsport). I think we might have to veto the Scoutmasters be here 0700 Saturday....

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Clump

Sep 19, 2008
    Felton, DE
    Thanks for the heads-up! Guess my Sunday morning is free now.

Good luck getting it back in shape. We sure did get a bunch of rain this week.

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Cresap took care of the issues caused by flooding last week and will be OPEN tomorrow, Sunday, May 27, 2018. See you at the Range!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom