• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    News articles I saw a bit ago say that yesterday made no difference to the Democratic resolve to dismantle our constitutionally protected freedom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Their determination to proceed undeterred will make it easier for the Virginians to remove them from office at the next election. The Virginians just better be sure they take back both their House and Senate as well as the Governor's Mansion. Otherwise, like in MD, once the laws are on the books, they will never go away.

God Speed Virginia, lead the way to restore our Freedoms.

God Bless all who were there!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Just listened to several callers into the Davis Webb show discussing the VA Rally yesterday. Nice to see support from across the US.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I find it, interesting maybe, amusing, not surprising, that articles keep down playing the size of this. One said there was an estimated 22,000, and then went on to say, well we were really expecting 50,000. Another said that this turnout was much smaller than expected, which shows there really isn't that many who care. Every article says it differently, but they are all trying to say the same made up things. Thanks to those who braved the cold and traffic.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    News articles I saw a bit ago say that yesterday made no difference to the Democratic resolve to dismantle our constitutionally protected freedom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

For the Dem leadership, no.
    For the Dem who barely got elected in a Republican leaning district, they might think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I find it, interesting maybe, amusing, not surprising, that articles keep down playing the size of this. One said there was an estimated 22,000, and then went on to say, well we were really expecting 50,000. Another said that this turnout was much smaller than expected, which shows there really isn't that many who care. Every article says it differently, but they are all trying to say the same made up things. Thanks to those who braved the cold and traffic.

It's at least 50,000. The Capitol grounds were shut down because they reached their 10k capacity.

There were many, many times that number outside the gates,

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I found a new entertaining dude I'd never heard of with some commentary:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I found a new entertaining dude I'd never heard of with some commentary:

Yes... entertaining... informative...

And... he was able to keep the NSFW language out of the picture until the last 15 seconds. Then he explodes.

That was funny... but deserves a warning for folks who are sensitive or have children in the room.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA

yep the press REALLY wanted a charlottesville replay. every single news article focused on c-ville, nazis, antifa, white nationals, etc. i think we silenced the crap out of them, 10s of thousands of 2a supporters, all loaded out with actual guns, and absolute peace and quiet, no cop cars overturned, nothing burned down, nothing trashed. we made it pretty clear that law-abiding, firearms-owning, citizens are NOT the problem.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012

Apparently the bus loading situation over at the Diamond to transport folks to the capital didn't go too well, resulting in thousands not being able to arrive on time.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    yep the press REALLY wanted a charlottesville replay. every single news article focused on c-ville, nazis, antifa, white nationals, etc. i think we silenced the crap out of them, 10s of thousands of 2a supporters, all loaded out with actual guns, and absolute peace and quiet, no cop cars overturned, nothing burned down, nothing trashed. we made it pretty clear that law-abiding, firearms-owning, citizens are NOT the problem.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Sadly... the MSMLSD is doing all they can to suppress that message. Hopefully... it will get through despite their censorship attempts.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia

The dems are so easy to predict. Every thing they accuse the right of is things they do themselves. All lies. If they say up, its down. So if they say it was "smaller than expected", it really looked like a million to them.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Apparently the bus loading situation over at the Diamond to transport folks to the capital didn't go too well, resulting in thousands not being able to arrive on time.

We got in line at 725 didn't get a bus till 9. The line was twice as long as when we got on. We didn't mess with the bus on the way back , people don't have a clue as to what a sketchy neighborhood is as we were told. Nice walk to get warm after standing in the cold

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA

yeah that was a major CF. that exit was backed up solid for at least a mile. when we finally got to the lot, there were 100s and 100s standing in lines. we decided to just try to drive and park as close as possible and hoof it from there. after lots of zigzagging up and down streets we did find a lot with a few spaces so paid the $7 and hoofed it about a mile to the capitol.

i did see a vcdl bus broken down about halfway between the lot and capitol, prob was one of the shuttle buses and surely that didn't help things.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Had my winter pruning last week . . .
    attachment.php

You'll either get frostbite or sunburn.

Or maybe both... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread