Attachments

• esee 6.jpg
      esee 6.jpg
      4.8 KB · Views: 605

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I have heard nothing bad about them . I wanted one for awhile until I held one , I have big hands and the handle is a bit on the thin side .

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I got the ESEE 4 for Christmas and now I want more ESEEs, specifically an Izula II. Love that knife, and lifetime warranty and made in the USA. Whats not to love. Butchered a doe with it 2 weeks ago and it stayed sharp as when I got it. So far I have no complaints. I also got the Molle back sheath and I keep it on my packs shoulder strap. Fits nice right there. I also got the accesory pouch for the sheath and it is perfect for keeping a flashlight in.

Also just at FYI, while cruising some knife forums there are rumblings of an Izula folder being in the works. That would be awesome.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    I can't say enough good stuff about ESEE products. Unlimited lifetime warranty, transferable to new owners. Not that you'll ever need it. These are the hardest use knives and tools you'll ever have the pleasure of wielding.:thumbsup:

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    What will you be using the 6 for? It is a big M efer. I have the 4 and it is the perfect size to do double duty as a camp knife and a hunting knife. Edgeworks in Frederick sells Esee knives and they are very knowledgable.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I first heard of ESEE/RAT cutlery because they support Oathkeepers and there's a link to ESEE on the Oathkeepers website. That was all it took to convince me to buy one(ESEE 3) and I do want more.

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    The more I look at the ESEE the more I want one . I just don't have much use for one .I have a few fixed blades and hardly ever use them ,I hope they make a folder soon.

RNGJeep

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County
    Anyone considering ESEE I'd suggest taking the plunge and ordering, you won't regret it. An Izula without the kit can be found relatively cheap, and once you get your hands on one you'll get a sickness for more. I own an Izula, a 3mil, a 4, a 5, and a Junglas. The 5 rides in the Jeep and the 3 or Izula is usually on my belt or in a pocket. If anyone wants a chance to hold any of those blades and see how they feel in hand, shoot me a pm and we'll work something out. They have some new blades coming out soon, including another small blade the Candiru, and the Laserstrike, geared more toward bushcraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom